love

Author Topic: I love...  (Read 284545 times)

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
  • "Bravo Vincent....Bravo!"
Re: I love...
« Reply #1440 on: December 04, 2009, 10:08:18 PM »
hot wings.

ah, but the real question wet or dry?

I'm partial to dry.

I want to have trouble finding the wings amid the sauce. If the smell doesn't make my nose hairs curl up I take them back.

Oh my friend you are mistaken. The hottest wings are always the dry variety. The vinegar in sauces temper the heat of peppers.

I grew up 40 miles from Buffalo.  If I'm wrong about the way I like my wings, I don't want to be right.
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

Clovis8

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1441 on: December 04, 2009, 10:14:01 PM »
hot wings.

I'm partial to dry.

I want to have trouble finding the wings amid the sauce. If the smell doesn't make my nose hairs curl up I take them back.

Oh my friend you are mistaken. The hottest wings are always the dry variety. The vinegar in sauces temper the heat of peppers.

I grew up 40 miles from Buffalo.  If I'm wrong about the way I like my wings, I don't want to be right.

I wasnt questioning your tastes. Just pointing out that the hottest wings tend to be dry. I was a restaurant once that had a contest for how many of their hottest wings you could eat. The record was 8. I got 2!

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1442 on: December 04, 2009, 10:22:58 PM »
hot wings.

I'm partial to dry.

I wasnt questioning your tastes. Just pointing out that the hottest wings tend to be dry. I was a restaurant once that had a contest for how many of their hottest wings you could eat. The record was 8. I got 2!

Oh I know (sorry if that came off wrong :)  ).   

Yike on that "record was 8" - maybe I should consider them!

But don't you dare come at me with ranch instead of blue cheese
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

Clovis8

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1443 on: December 04, 2009, 10:26:22 PM »
hot wings.

I'm partial to dry.

Oh I know (sorry if that came off wrong :)  ).   

Yike on that "record was 8" - maybe I should consider them!

But don't you dare come at me with ranch instead of blue cheese

I like em with nothing but blue cheese before Ranch for sure.

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1444 on: December 05, 2009, 12:10:11 AM »

I like em with nothing but blue cheese before Ranch for sure.

Purist.  Ok.  We can hang
(switchboard)

smirnoff

• Objectively Awesome
    • smirnoff's Top 100
« Reply #1445 on: December 05, 2009, 09:25:19 PM »
I love that there are a lot of female posters here. I know that many of the forums I frequent aren't so lucky. Cheers.

Clovis8

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1446 on: December 05, 2009, 09:38:18 PM »
I love that there are a lot of female posters here. I know that many of the forums I frequent aren't so lucky. Cheers.

indeed, in fact among regulars it might even be a close to 50/50 split hey?

smirnoff

• Objectively Awesome
    • smirnoff's Top 100
« Reply #1447 on: December 05, 2009, 09:40:53 PM »
It feels like it sometimes, yeah.

Corndog

• Objectively Awesome
  • Oo-da-lolly, Oo-da-lolly, golly what a day!
    • Corndog Chats
« Reply #1448 on: December 06, 2009, 03:51:30 PM »
Big Comebacks, Big East Championships, BCS Bowl Games, Road Trips, and Mardy Gilyard
"Time is the speed at which the past decays."

Holly Harry

• Elite Member
  • Bite my shiny metal...Well, you know.
« Reply #1449 on: December 06, 2009, 04:00:32 PM »
hot wings.

I'm partial to dry.

Dry, but wettened with Hot Sauce.

It's real wuss-proof.
"Political questions, if you go back thousands of years, are ephemeral, not important. History is the same thing over and over again."-Woody Allen.

love