Author Topic: I love...  (Read 149556 times)

oldkid

• Objectively Awesome
  • Hi there! Feed me worlds!
Re: I love...
« Reply #1640 on: February 05, 2010, 12:25:05 AM »
I believe you snuck one equilateral in there, a cool ranch one at that.

No, I think it's isosceles, too.   C'mon ferris-- open up your nerd closet and get your protractor out!

And 1SO, brilliant deduction.  I can't wait to try me some origami!
"It's not art unless it has the potential to be a disaster." Bansky

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
  • "Bravo Vincent....Bravo!"
« Reply #1641 on: February 05, 2010, 12:26:52 AM »
I believe you snuck one equilateral in there, a cool ranch one at that.

No, I think it's isosceles, too.   C'mon ferris-- open up your nerd closet and get your protractor out!

And 1SO, brilliant deduction.  I can't wait to try me some origami!

LOL - I thought someone was going to argue that it was actually firey habanero
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

smirnoff

• Objectively Awesome
    • smirnoff's Top 100
« Reply #1642 on: February 05, 2010, 05:54:21 AM »
I love when you're eating a cereal that has clusters of nuts or whatever and you across that freak golf ball sized cluster that's all stuck together. Somehow it snuck through the screening process and made it to your bowl.

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
« Reply #1643 on: February 05, 2010, 09:50:07 AM »
I love when you're eating a cereal that has clusters of nuts or whatever and you across that freak golf ball sized cluster that's all stuck together. Somehow it snuck through the screening process and made it to your bowl.

If you ever eat Kashi's honey almond flax, that's all it is, giant mutant nut clusters. At first I thought I got a messed up box, but the next box was much the same, huge nut clusters that look like the slipped through the crushing process.

smirnoff

• Objectively Awesome
    • smirnoff's Top 100
« Reply #1644 on: February 05, 2010, 11:38:37 AM »

If you ever eat Kashi's honey almond flax, that's all it is, giant mutant nut clusters. At first I thought I got a messed up box, but the next box was much the same, huge nut clusters that look like the slipped through the crushing process.

haha, I know the exact cereal you mean. It's a gold mine! :)

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
  • "Bravo Vincent....Bravo!"
« Reply #1645 on: February 06, 2010, 06:54:28 PM »

LOL finding one of those gives me the same feeling as finding the prize in the cracker jack box.

Even better is finding that one sweet chili dorito with the extra caked-on sweet chili on it. 
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

smirnoff

• Objectively Awesome
    • smirnoff's Top 100
« Reply #1646 on: February 07, 2010, 12:03:22 AM »

LOL finding one of those gives me the same feeling as finding the prize in the cracker jack box.

Even better is finding that one sweet chili dorito with the extra caked-on sweet chili on it. 

Haha yes!

And then there's the flip side... sometimes you get those pieces that are charred to hell and deformed. It's like finding a burnt corpse in your pool.

StarCarly

• Elite Member
  • Something about a pillow.
« Reply #1647 on: February 07, 2010, 12:07:51 AM »

Haha yes!

And then there's the flip side... sometimes you get those pieces that are charred to hell and deformed. It's like finding a burnt corpse in your pool.

That's a disgusting image, Noff.
"I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech."

Films Watched in 2017

Letterboxd

smirnoff

• Objectively Awesome
    • smirnoff's Top 100
« Reply #1648 on: February 07, 2010, 12:16:32 AM »

Haha yes!

That's a disgusting image, Noff.

It's the perfect metaphor for a blackened Corn Pop floating in your milk though. :)

St. Martin the Bald

• Lurker
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1649 on: February 07, 2010, 05:14:42 AM »
...The Progressive Insurance girl.
Hey, nice marmot!