love

Author Topic: Twitter?  (Read 31784 times)

MattDrufke

Re: Twitter?
« Reply #170 on: December 23, 2015, 02:33:34 PM »
Hey tweeters! Looking for something fun to do this Xmas eve? Help us get #withmydick trending on twitter!

4 years ago, a bunch of Chicago comics tried to get a very specific phrase trending on twitter. It's juvenile, granted, but it's quickly become my favorite holiday tradition. 2 of the 4 years, we were the #1 trending topic in Chicago.

Here's a piece I wrote about it for the Comedy Of Chicago website:
http://www.comedyofchicago.com/2013/12/a-christmas-eve-tradition.html
@ihatemattdrufke

1SO

• FAB
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Marathon Man
« Reply #171 on: May 10, 2018, 01:47:49 PM »
I have no opinion of Christine Teigen, but between Likes and Retweets from people I follow she shows up in my feed constantly.

jdc

• Godfather
  • Accept the mystery
« Reply #172 on: May 10, 2018, 08:31:54 PM »
I have no opinion of Christine Teigen, but between Likes and Retweets from people I follow she shows up in my feed constantly.

I never heard of her before this morning. I usually take a quick glance a bunch of stocks that I track and decided to click into Blue Apron as it was down close to 8%. There was some story about BlueApron rolling out some of her recipes through their service.

I still don't know who she is but now I see her mentioned here as well.  I don't think she will help BlueApron, they are loosing too much money.
"Beer. Now there's a temporary solution."  Homer S.
“The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and great nations” - David Friedman

philip918

• Elite Member
« Reply #173 on: May 10, 2018, 08:35:37 PM »
She's a pretty great Twitter-follow. Funny, smart, and political. She's on Lip Sync Battle and is married to John Legend.

Junior

• Bert Macklin, FBI
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • What's the rumpus?
    • Benefits of a Classical Education
« Reply #174 on: May 25, 2018, 07:22:07 PM »
Jesmyn Ward just liked my tweet containing a link to my review of Sing, Unburied, Sing and then freaking followed me. I gotta tweet better.
Check out my blog of many topics

“I’m not a quitter, Kimmy! I watched Interstellar all the way to the end!”

Sam the Cinema Snob

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #175 on: September 20, 2018, 09:53:27 PM »
For some odd reason, I can't log into Twitter anymore. It's been about two days now. Every time I try to sign in it just gives me a generic error and says to try to sign in later. I tried multiple browsers and changed passwords twice and no dice. Maybe it's a sign to leave?