Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 394782 times)

St. Martin the Bald

• Lurker
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #6690 on: April 19, 2020, 07:40:49 PM »
I fixed it and used the best available option.

What do I have to do to get my posts read around here!!!!

I see you saltine.
Hey, nice marmot!

saltine

• Administrator
  • Godfather
« Reply #6691 on: April 19, 2020, 08:09:16 PM »

I see you saltine.

Thanks, Marty!

The reason the stars (squares) didn't match in all cases with the titles had to do with settings. So, I went behind the curtain and changed some things. Some of you got a demotion and some of you got a promotion, if you want to look at it like that. Anyway, everyone should be seeing stars or boxes that are equivalent to your post count unless you have a lower than 10,000 post count and have a moderator or FAB position on the forum, in which case you have a number of stars or boxes equivalent to your status as FAB member or moderator.
Texan Down Under

etdoesgood

• Elite Member
  • I'll pitch in...28 seconds...can't take it...
« Reply #6692 on: April 20, 2020, 12:26:19 AM »

I see you saltine.

Thanks, Marty!

The reason the stars (squares) didn't match in all cases with the titles had to do with settings. So, I went behind the curtain and changed some things. Some of you got a demotion and some of you got a promotion, if you want to look at it like that. Anyway, everyone should be seeing stars or boxes that are equivalent to your post count unless you have a lower than 10,000 post count and have a moderator or FAB position on the forum, in which case you have a number of stars or boxes equivalent to your status as FAB member or moderator.

LOL...yeah I just saw Bondo's. That Kristen Stewart as Jean Seberg just catches the eye. Thanks for the explanation.
A desert person.

My Sight & Sound 100 Marathon

Simple Distinctions:
Great  |  Good  |  Mixed  | Bad

Beavermoose

• Elite Member
  • Samsonite! I was way off!
« Reply #6693 on: April 21, 2020, 04:55:47 PM »
The forum look changed a couple years back but most of us fear change and put the look back to classic look. At least that's what I did. New users probably just use the new look.

St. Martin the Bald

• Lurker
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
« Reply #6694 on: April 23, 2020, 01:41:38 PM »
When Bandit, my cat, is hiding under a table or in a box and he decides he wants “to play” and his eyes are big and solid black like Evil Willow from BTVS.
Hey, nice marmot!