love

Author Topic: An Open Letter to ...  (Read 159842 times)

Colleen

• Hot Fuzz
  • Godfather
  • Let's be careful out there!
Re: An Open Letter to ...
« Reply #520 on: February 24, 2009, 11:04:21 AM »
Dear father sperm donor to the BB shooting victim from Sunday:

You were in Alabama with your crackhead girlfriend on Sunday and no one could reach you.  You didn't tell your 20 year old daughter that you were leaving town and leaving her in charge of your other kids.  You didn't leave any written directive authorizing medical care or anything else for your kids while you were gone.  You had no idea what was going on.

So don't call me multiple times today and tell me you want to press charges on the 9 year old dumbass who accidentally shot your daughter with the BB.  You have no standing in this case.  It's been handled. 

Please CINECAST! off.

Sincerely,
Colleen

Colleen

• Hot Fuzz
  • Godfather
« Reply #521 on: February 24, 2009, 11:04:56 AM »
P.S. Also please abstain from alcohol before calling the police and telling them how to do their job. 

alexarch

• Godfather
« Reply #522 on: February 24, 2009, 11:39:46 AM »
P.S. Also please abstain from alcohol before calling the police and telling them how to do their job. 
Colleen, is it an insult to say that there are days that I'm so glad I'm not you? I mean the cop-lady uniform makes your job seem very glamorous. And your avatar makes me think that you and I have a very similar taste for the absurd. But damn, girl. The most I have to deal with in my job is boredom and unappreciative bosses.

Colleen

• Hot Fuzz
  • Godfather
« Reply #523 on: February 24, 2009, 12:26:55 PM »
Nah, sometimes *I* wish I wasn't me!

I like the job most of the time.  Most of the time I work fraud cases, which I like a lot.  But I am usually the only one here on Sundays and for the last 3 Sundays we've had ridiculous cases I have had to be involved in that have been eating up all my time for no good reason.  3 weeks ago was the case of the 13 year old arsonist, two weeks ago I had a rape case that is *still*going on (suspect is calling victim from jail constantly trying to get her to drop the charges, even after a protective order was served on him--now I have to get an agg stalking warrant but at least he's staying in jail), this week was the BB gun drama.  Feh.  I'm just over teh stupid right now and need about a week of chill out time to get my stress level back down.  But don't have time for it!

Anyway, I'm glad I can vent here at least, and maybe be a little entertaining too.

zarodinu

• Elite Member
  • What we've got here is failure to communicate
« Reply #524 on: February 24, 2009, 08:00:29 PM »
Nah, sometimes *I* wish I wasn't me!

I like the job most of the time.  Most of the time I work fraud cases, which I like a lot.  But I am usually the only one here on Sundays and for the last 3 Sundays we've had ridiculous cases I have had to be involved in that have been eating up all my time for no good reason.  3 weeks ago was the case of the 13 year old arsonist, two weeks ago I had a rape case that is *still*going on (suspect is calling victim from jail constantly trying to get her to drop the charges, even after a protective order was served on him--now I have to get an agg stalking warrant but at least he's staying in jail), this week was the BB gun drama.  Feh.  I'm just over teh stupid right now and need about a week of chill out time to get my stress level back down.  But don't have time for it!

Anyway, I'm glad I can vent here at least, and maybe be a little entertaining too.

As somebody who works in the bottom of the nursing pyramid at the local hospital, I feel your pain hon.  Some jobs can drive you nuts.  I try to watch more movies, spend more time outdoors, and pick up girls at local bars, all of it helps with the stress.   
I’ve lied to men who wear belts. I’ve lied to men who wear suspenders. But I’d never be so stupid as to lie to a man who wears both a belt and suspenders.

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
« Reply #525 on: February 25, 2009, 12:29:17 AM »
Dear Sliced Bread,

Don't listen to the haters.  You're still the best.

Love always,
pixote
Great  |  Near Great  |  Very Good  |  Good  |  Fair  |  Mixed  |  Middling  |  Bad

FroHam X

• Objectively Awesome
  • “By any seeds necessary.”
    • justAtad
« Reply #526 on: February 25, 2009, 12:35:59 AM »
Dear Sliced Bread,

Don't listen to the haters.  You're still the best.

Love always,
pixote

I don't think anybody has ever said otherwise.
"We didn't clean the hamster's cage, the hamster's cage cleaned us!"

Can't get enough FroHam? Read more of my musings at justAtad

facedad

• Objectively Awesome
  • World Phucking Champions.
    • Be my netflix friend
« Reply #527 on: February 25, 2009, 03:45:10 PM »
Dear caffeine,

I'm sorry I taunted and disrespected you. Please accept my apology and have mercy on me.

face
You're just jealous! Nobody loves you because you're tiny and made of meat!

https://twitter.com/thefaceboy

http://www.thereelists.com

edgar00

• 00 Agent
  • Objectively Awesome
  • corndogs are better than Die Another Day
    • Between The Seats
« Reply #528 on: February 25, 2009, 04:05:39 PM »
Dear caffeine,

I'm sorry I taunted and disrespected you. Please accept my apology and have mercy on me.

face

Dear Dr. faceboy,

I have never known caffeine to show mercy. I hope you have luck with that.

Curious,
Edgar.
-Le Chiffre: You changed your shirt, Mr Bond. I hope our little game isn't causing you to perspire.

-James Bond: A little. But I won't consider myself to be in trouble until I start weeping blood.

https://twitter.com/Betweentheseats
http://crabkeyheadquarters.wordpress.com/

facedad

• Objectively Awesome
  • World Phucking Champions.
    • Be my netflix friend
« Reply #529 on: February 25, 2009, 04:31:13 PM »
Dear caffeine,

face

Dear Dr. faceboy,

I have never known caffeine to show mercy. I hope you have luck with that.

Curious,
Edgar.

Dr. Chaput:

Your theorem is proving true thus far. I will keep you updated.

Hoping you're wrong,
face
You're just jealous! Nobody loves you because you're tiny and made of meat!

https://twitter.com/thefaceboy

http://www.thereelists.com

love