love

Author Topic: An Open Letter to ...  (Read 159699 times)

St. Martin the Bald

• Lurker
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
Re: An Open Letter to ...
« Reply #740 on: July 29, 2009, 02:14:57 PM »
Dear Motivation and Intitiative,

Please come back to me...things just aren't the same since you left. My good friend Job may leave if you don't get back here.

Thx,

M
Hey, nice marmot!

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
« Reply #741 on: July 29, 2009, 02:16:21 PM »
Dear M,

Mwhahahahahahaha.

Love,
WoW
Great  |  Near Great  |  Very Good  |  Good  |  Fair  |  Mixed  |  Middling  |  Bad

facedad

• Objectively Awesome
  • World Phucking Champions.
    • Be my netflix friend
« Reply #742 on: July 29, 2009, 02:52:45 PM »
Dear sriracha,

You stay fresh forever, but never last long enough for me to take advantage of it. I'd love to know how far your powers reach, but perhaps man was not meant to find out.

Love you,
face
You're just jealous! Nobody loves you because you're tiny and made of meat!

https://twitter.com/thefaceboy

http://www.thereelists.com

saltine

• Administrator
  • Godfather
« Reply #743 on: July 29, 2009, 05:15:32 PM »
Dear sriracha,

You stay fresh forever, but never last long enough for me to take advantage of it. I'd love to know how far your powers reach, but perhaps man was not meant to find out.

Love you,
face

Rooster sauce?!? We love the stuff!  Singapore Street Noodles!  Its power reaches at least far enough to include us.
Texan Down Under

ses

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
    • Sarah's Kitchen Adventures
« Reply #744 on: July 29, 2009, 05:19:59 PM »
Dear sriracha,

Love you,
face

Rooster sauce?!? We love the stuff!  Singapore Street Noodles!  Its power reaches at least far enough to include us.

Origins of sriracha.
"It's a fool who looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart"

http://sarahskitchenadventures.blogspot.com/

maņana

• Objectively Awesome
  • Check your public library
« Reply #745 on: July 29, 2009, 05:23:38 PM »
but never last long enough for me to take advantage of it.
How long do you need? We go through it like it's ketchup.
There's no deceit in the cauliflower.

'Noke

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #746 on: July 29, 2009, 05:36:48 PM »
Dear Bob Dylan,

I'm sorry, but Mason Jennings sings the Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll better then you. It's just not your song.

You're still a genius.

gman.
I actually consider a lot of movies to be life-changing! I take them to my heart and they melt into my personality.

Kevin Shields

• Godfather
  • CINECAST! You FLY, Clovis, & FroHam
    • thevoid99's Epinions Profile
« Reply #747 on: July 29, 2009, 11:24:58 PM »
Dear Marilyn Manson...

You're even more pathetic than ever.  Fighting with an online blog because they've been questioning your cred lately and not to mention that you're still more CINECAST!ed up than ever.  It's amazing, I saw you live 13 years ago and you were pretty damn amazing.  Now look at you.  You can barely sing your songs, you can't even remember your lyrics and you've become more intoxicated by drugs and alcohol.  Speaking as a former fan.  This is what I need to say.  Grow up, get your shit together, and stop being a CINECAST!ing clown.  It's not funny anymore.

Void

So you liked him before he was a clown and wasted?  You guys go to the same daycare ?

I became a fan of when his first record came out because he was a protege of Trent Reznor.  He made some good records but then.  He took his rock star thing way too seriously.  He said things about Trent Reznor that were very unkind though Reznor did really do things to Manson that weren't cool.  He put himself in the same magazine cover with CINECAST!ing Fred Durst.  He was making music that wasn't very good and then he was doing things that are just horrible and alienated pretty much his original audience.  His new record is OK but not much worth cheering about.  His drug and alcohol abuse is taking its toll and now he's fighting the Buddyhead blog.  A blog that often does lot of exaggerating stories that aren't meant to be taken seriously and Manson wants to kill a guy named Meathead who does some work for the NIN Hotline. 

This new incident makes it clear that a lot of former Manson fans are now shaking their head in disapproval and is amazed how big he's falling.  Now there's rumors that this will probably Manson's last tour because he's unable to deliver great performances anymore to the frustrations of his backing band.  I stopped becoming a fan in 2002-2003 because he became more of a gimmick and such.  Now he's just pathetic. 
"I want to be bored"-Maggie Gyllenhaal

facedad

• Objectively Awesome
  • World Phucking Champions.
    • Be my netflix friend
« Reply #748 on: July 30, 2009, 12:02:58 AM »
That's what I was saying. It never lasts more than a couple weeks. And we keep the original rooster sauce along with the chili garlic and the sambal oelek in the house at all times.
You're just jealous! Nobody loves you because you're tiny and made of meat!

https://twitter.com/thefaceboy

http://www.thereelists.com

maņana

• Objectively Awesome
  • Check your public library
« Reply #749 on: July 30, 2009, 12:50:00 AM »
That's what I was saying. It never lasts more than a couple weeks. And we keep the original rooster sauce along with the chili garlic and the sambal oelek in the house at all times.
Gotcha.
There's no deceit in the cauliflower.

love