Author Topic: Compliment Another Filmspotter  (Read 272545 times)

Sam the Cinema Snob

• Objectively Awesome
Re: Compliment Another Filmspotter
« Reply #1080 on: April 11, 2010, 12:00:35 AM »
We have got some great new members. Tiny is fitting in quite well and her reviews are awesome. Darcy has jumped in with both feet.

It is making me really happy.

Aw, Clovis! Thanks for not hazing me.

Oh dont worry the hazing is still coming.  ;)
hehehe  ;D

tinyholidays

• Elite Member
  • It's a hard world for little things.
« Reply #1081 on: April 11, 2010, 12:21:08 AM »
We have got some great new members. Tiny is fitting in quite well and her reviews are awesome. Darcy has jumped in with both feet.

hehehe  ;D

I feel as if this would involve forced viewing of the Terrence Malick and Werner Herzog filmographies.

Clovis8

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1082 on: April 11, 2010, 12:25:56 AM »

hehehe  ;D

I feel as if this would involve forced viewing of the Terrence Malick and Werner Herzog filmographies.

That wouldn't be a hazing that would be a reward. A hazing would be watching the Michael Bay filmography.

Now get cracking. I expect you to have seen all of Bay's films by the end of the month. :D

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
« Reply #1083 on: April 11, 2010, 06:12:14 AM »
Bill and Edgar are excellent bloggers and I always enjoy reading their reviews.

Thanks a bunch Sam, you know I enjoy your write-ups as well.  :)

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
  • "Bravo Vincent....Bravo!"
« Reply #1084 on: April 11, 2010, 08:49:03 AM »
TinyHolidays is such a great addition to the forum that I've almost forgotten about OmNom.
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

StarCarly

• Elite Member
  • Something about a pillow.
« Reply #1085 on: April 11, 2010, 10:44:04 AM »
I'm usually wary of new people, but tinyholidays really is awesome.
"I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech."

Films Watched in 2017

Letterboxd

tinyholidays

• Elite Member
  • It's a hard world for little things.
« Reply #1086 on: April 11, 2010, 11:10:31 AM »

That wouldn't be a hazing that would be a reward. A hazing would be watching the Michael Bay filmography.

Now get cracking. I expect you to have seen all of Bay's films by the end of the month. :D

Unfortunately, I would only really need to watch the Bad Boys movies and Transformers 2. And, according to imdb, something called Playboy Video Centerfold: Kerri Kendall.

Thank my dad. I've seen my dad cry twice in my life. The first, I was going in for some lung surgery. The second, at the end of Armageddon. ...Yeah.

TinyHolidays is such a great addition to the forum that I've almost forgotten about OmNom.

I'm usually wary of new people, but tinyholidays really is awesome.

...I'll be out back, firing up the blush-o-matic. Thanks, guys. You all have worked so hard to make this a fantastic place. I don't usually like to talk about internet forum stuff irl, but I was telling a friend over dinner yesterday about MDC and the marathons and Best of the Decade and the top 100, and I just overflowed with filmy delight. She was really interested in the Best of the Decade list and asked to be linked to it when it was compiled. So. You're famous!

What's an OmNom?

Clovis8

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1087 on: April 11, 2010, 11:18:44 AM »

Unfortunately, I would only really need to watch the Bad Boys movies and Transformers 2.

Watching Transformers 2 would be a SERIOUS punishment. It is reserved for only the most heinous crimes, like trash talking Before Sunset, or calling The Godfather boring. :D

What's an OmNom?

She was another awesome poster who came and left in a flash. Don't be like Omnon.  ;)

Sam the Cinema Snob

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1088 on: April 11, 2010, 11:26:00 AM »

Unfortunately, I would only really need to watch the Bad Boys movies and Transformers 2.

Watching Transformers 2 would be a SERIOUS punishment. It is reserved for only the most heinous crimes, like trash talking Before Sunset, or calling The Godfather boring. :D
Or saying The Thin Red Line is boring. At least Clovis took it like a man.  ;D

Clovis8

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1089 on: April 11, 2010, 11:27:27 AM »

Or saying The Thin Red Line is boring. At least Clovis took it like a man.  ;D

I rewatched Badlands the other day Sam and it is so awesome I am going to give TTRL another chance. Stay posted. :D

love