Author Topic: Compliment Another Filmspotter  (Read 272686 times)

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
Re: Compliment Another Filmspotter
« Reply #860 on: December 13, 2009, 08:16:21 PM »
I am more fun imperson.  :D

pixote
Great  |  Near Great  |  Very Good  |  Good  |  Fair  |  Mixed  |  Middling  |  Bad

OmNom

• Elite Member
  • They mostly come at night. Mostly.
« Reply #861 on: December 13, 2009, 08:32:31 PM »
Summer in Vegas will be very very hot.

So we'd have to stay up all night, sleep all day to avoid the heat.  Get a bunch of adjoining rooms, jump on the beds, and order room service.  Mini-bar!  And of course we'll hit some shows.  We'll go to Cirque de... whatever it is.  They have some great restaurants in Vegas, too.   :)

Actually we could get one of those suites!   :D   One with a great biiiiiig TV in it.  Pop a bunch of popcorn and have a marathon, discussion sessions... Boy I wish we had some commentary tracks from Adam and Matty, that would be cool.
The answers you seek are in Norway.

lise

• Elite Member
« Reply #862 on: December 13, 2009, 08:33:24 PM »
i wanna go
Strikeouts are boring - besides that, they're fascist.  Throw some ground balls.  More democratic.

FLYmeatwad

• An Acronym
  • Objectively Awesome
  • I am trying to impress myself. I have yet to do it
    • Processed Grass
« Reply #863 on: December 13, 2009, 08:33:56 PM »
1SO is one cool cat.

FroHam X

• Objectively Awesome
  • “By any seeds necessary.”
    • justAtad
« Reply #864 on: December 13, 2009, 08:34:47 PM »
I would do Vegas. Maybe. Maybe.
"We didn't clean the hamster's cage, the hamster's cage cleaned us!"

Can't get enough FroHam? Read more of my musings at justAtad

FLYmeatwad

• An Acronym
  • Objectively Awesome
  • I am trying to impress myself. I have yet to do it
    • Processed Grass
« Reply #865 on: December 13, 2009, 08:37:08 PM »

lise

• Elite Member
« Reply #866 on: December 13, 2009, 08:47:03 PM »
hmmm... I haven't been to toronto since i was a teenager
Strikeouts are boring - besides that, they're fascist.  Throw some ground balls.  More democratic.

saltine

• Administrator
  • Godfather
« Reply #867 on: December 13, 2009, 08:48:47 PM »

So we'd have to stay up all night, sleep all day to avoid the heat.  Get a bunch of adjoining rooms, jump on the beds, and order room service.  Mini-bar!  And of course we'll hit some shows.  We'll go to Cirque de... whatever it is.  They have some great restaurants in Vegas, too.   :)

Actually we could get one of those suites!   :D   One with a great biiiiiig TV in it.  Pop a bunch of popcorn and have a marathon, discussion sessions... Boy I wish we had some commentary tracks from Adam and Matty, that would be cool.

I wanna come!  
Texan Down Under

OmNom

• Elite Member
  • They mostly come at night. Mostly.
« Reply #868 on: December 13, 2009, 08:51:06 PM »

I wanna come!  

Sweet! 
The answers you seek are in Norway.

FifthCityMuse

• Elite Member
  • Good work, sycophants!
« Reply #869 on: December 13, 2009, 09:06:45 PM »
You people have no idea how far away I live.  Of course, if you can get here, I can accommodate you with sleeping bags, sun loungers, a few beds, and sofas.  (This is a safe offer on my part.) 

I've organized a couple of meet-ups for my husband's friends in the US.  The key is a good location, a FIRM date decided well in advance, and reasonable accommodation available.  By good location, it should be a hub city or a city served by many regional airlines. 

Our last one was held in Vegas, Baby! 
I had plans to visit Perth some time in the new year to see a friend who is over at Murdoch Uni studying vet science. I'll keep you informed if I ever buy a ticket.

I don't know if I can imagine anything better than drinking wine with Saltine on the WA beach.

love