love

Author Topic: What I Learned Today  (Read 1464304 times)

Corndog

• Objectively Awesome
  • Oo-da-lolly, Oo-da-lolly, golly what a day!
    • Corndog Chats
Re: What I Learned Today
« Reply #8630 on: April 27, 2010, 12:30:19 PM »
I will seriously go if you buy my ticket. I have a friend that will probably go to that show anyway. She loves both of them.
"Time is the speed at which the past decays."

FLYmeatwad

• An Acronym
  • Objectively Awesome
  • I am trying to impress myself. I have yet to do it
    • Processed Grass
« Reply #8631 on: April 27, 2010, 12:33:29 PM »
I will seriously go if you buy my ticket. I have a friend that will probably go to that show anyway. She loves both of them.

That is a tempting offer, but between travel, hotel, food, and likely a high price because the JoBros up the cost considerably I will have to pass lest I burn through all my birthday cash the day it comes in  :P

Corndog

• Objectively Awesome
  • Oo-da-lolly, Oo-da-lolly, golly what a day!
    • Corndog Chats
« Reply #8632 on: April 27, 2010, 12:37:11 PM »

That is a tempting offer, but between travel, hotel, food, and likely a high price because the JoBros up the cost considerably I will have to pass lest I burn through all my birthday cash the day it comes in  :P

Well we do have a comfy futon, I'm just sayin'
"Time is the speed at which the past decays."

FLYmeatwad

• An Acronym
  • Objectively Awesome
    • Processed Grass
« Reply #8633 on: April 27, 2010, 12:38:14 PM »

Well we do have a comfy futon, I'm just sayin'

What nights are trivia?

jbissell

• Objectively Awesome
  • What's up, hot dog?
« Reply #8634 on: April 27, 2010, 12:39:14 PM »
Damn, Bill, my thoughts are with you.

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
« Reply #8635 on: April 27, 2010, 12:47:09 PM »
Thanks Coleen, JBiss, and everyone else for the kind words.  :)

Now for something a bit different. I'm a fairly positive guy, yet I continually learn, or am reminded actually, that I think the worst of myself and am a big chicken when it comes to women. I don't know why I'm like that, and I certainly know that I don't want to be like that, yet I am. Today for instance there was this amazing woman at the gym, and yeah I'm only talking about looks, but she was the exact body type I go gaga over. I noticed she didn't have a ring and I figured I'd give it a go and ask her out/at least talk to her, yet when it came time I chickened out. Once again all these thoughts flooded my brain, the same thoughts as usual, "A woman like that would never go out with you, who are you fooling thinking you could score someone that looks like that!"

I know it all comes down to self-esteem and all that, but I am actually fairly confident in myself, until it comes time to actually ask a woman out, then I'm nothing but self-doubt and negativity. I've always been that way to, and I know I need to change the way I think about and view myself when it comes to woman, but how to do that, how to do that.  :-\

¡Keith!

• Objectively Awesome
  • Bitch, I been around since LimeWire.
« Reply #8636 on: April 27, 2010, 12:51:42 PM »
August 10th, Cincinnati, Ohio, you and me, C Dub, Demi Lovato and Jonas Brothers Summer Tour 2010. Also, there's no show in Philadelphia, what the Hell? Hersey and Pitt have shows though, as does someplace called like Holmden, New Jersey, which I assume is upstate? These tickets will likely be expensive. I should have seen Demi last year at the Mann in Philly when I had the chance.

Also, Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam premiers on September the 3rd, which is a Friday. They just teased songs and stuff from this last Sunday, I heard. Starting that hype train too early, I think. Demi needs to release a new CD.

just heard cage is playing the church - yr a cage fan right?

FLYmeatwad

• An Acronym
  • Objectively Awesome
    • Processed Grass
« Reply #8637 on: April 27, 2010, 01:16:09 PM »
August 10th, Cincinnati, Ohio, you and me, C Dub, Demi Lovato and Jonas Brothers Summer Tour 2010. Also, there's no show in Philadelphia, what the Hell? Hersey and Pitt have shows though, as does someplace called like Holmden, New Jersey, which I assume is upstate? These tickets will likely be expensive. I should have seen Demi last year at the Mann in Philly when I had the chance.

Also, Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam premiers on September the 3rd, which is a Friday. They just teased songs and stuff from this last Sunday, I heard. Starting that hype train too early, I think. Demi needs to release a new CD.

just heard cage is playing the church - yr a cage fan right?

For sure. He played there last year. I will look into this.

oldkid

• Objectively Awesome
  • Hi there! Feed me worlds!
« Reply #8638 on: April 27, 2010, 01:24:44 PM »
I'll be praying for you, Bill.

About the kidney.  Probably not about the women.  You need to get out there and ask.  I know you've been rejected and that can make you gun shy, but you're a good guy and some gal will be overjoyed to connect with you.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 01:27:51 PM by stevekimes »
"It's not art unless it has the potential to be a disaster." Bansky

UberGeekyGirl

• Elite Member
« Reply #8639 on: April 27, 2010, 01:25:37 PM »
*hugs Bill tight* 
"Sometimes it's only madness that makes us what we are." - Batman

love