Author Topic: Weekend  (Read 109842 times)

¡Keith!

• Objectively Awesome
  • Bitch, I been around since LimeWire.
Re: Weekend
« Reply #170 on: April 01, 2009, 01:57:35 PM »
movies - friends are coming sown from Mass for this weekend of the fest so I'll be dining with them at some point one assumes.

Melvil

• Godfather
  • Eek
« Reply #171 on: April 03, 2009, 08:45:35 PM »
Looks like my movie-watching this weekend will be animation based. I will hopefully be getting to Dumbo, Mind Game, and Tokyo Godfathers (the only Kon my library has).

worm@work

• Godfather
« Reply #172 on: April 03, 2009, 08:49:35 PM »
and some Escaflowne hopefully :).

Junior

• Bert Macklin, FBI
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • What's the rumpus?
    • Benefits of a Classical Education
« Reply #173 on: April 03, 2009, 08:54:17 PM »
Basketball, movies, basketball, movies.
Check out my blog of many topics

“I’m not a quitter, Kimmy! I watched Interstellar all the way to the end!”

edgar00

• 00 Agent
  • Objectively Awesome
  • corndogs are better than Die Another Day
    • Between The Seats
« Reply #174 on: April 03, 2009, 08:55:19 PM »
Looks like my movie-watching this weekend will be animation based. I will hopefully be getting to Dumbo, Mind Game, and Tokyo Godfathers (the only Kon my library has).

Sounds good. If you find the time, feel free to post some thoughts on Dumbo in the marathon thread.
-Le Chiffre: You changed your shirt, Mr Bond. I hope our little game isn't causing you to perspire.

-James Bond: A little. But I won't consider myself to be in trouble until I start weeping blood.

https://twitter.com/Betweentheseats
http://crabkeyheadquarters.wordpress.com/

edgar00

• 00 Agent
  • Objectively Awesome
  • corndogs are better than Die Another Day
    • Between The Seats
« Reply #175 on: April 03, 2009, 09:00:55 PM »
Movie related weekend plans are to post a genuine Spring and Chaos/Power of Kangwon Province verdict, finally write a post for La Pointe Courte, Cléo 5 à 7 and catch up on some Ming-Liang and Renoir. Heaven knows I'll find some way to slip in something with shooting and blood at one point this weekend.
-Le Chiffre: You changed your shirt, Mr Bond. I hope our little game isn't causing you to perspire.

-James Bond: A little. But I won't consider myself to be in trouble until I start weeping blood.

https://twitter.com/Betweentheseats
http://crabkeyheadquarters.wordpress.com/

worm@work

• Godfather
« Reply #176 on: April 03, 2009, 09:03:44 PM »
Movie related weekend plans are to post a genuine Spring and Chaos/Power of Kangwon Province verdict, finally write a post for La Pointe Courte, Cléo 5 à 7 and catch up on some Ming-Liang and Renoir. Heaven knows I'll find some way to slip in something with shooting and blood at one point this weekend.

I love your weekend plans :). Can't wait to read verdict as well as world marathon posts!

My cousin and his wife are bringing my niece and nephew over to Boston tomorrow since they have spring break next week. Some other family-members are coming over as well. So it's going to be hectic. Plan is to play with the niece and nephew and watch movies whenever they are busy doing something else. The rest of them are all grown-ups and can entertain each other.

Lots of cooking will also happen most probably.

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
« Reply #177 on: April 03, 2009, 09:05:07 PM »
I'm going on a road trip or something.  And hiking I think.  I dunno, I'm not really privy to the plan.  I think sandwiches will be eaten at some point though.  Unless I've been duped.

pixote
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 02:54:31 PM by pixote »
Great  |  Near Great  |  Very Good  |  Good  |  Fair  |  Mixed  |  Middling  |  Bad

Kevin Shields

• Godfather
  • CINECAST! You FLY, Clovis, & FroHam
    • thevoid99's Epinions Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 03, 2009, 10:28:01 PM »
With my parents gone for a few days for possible business reasons in Destin, Florida.  This is what I will be doing:

-Clean my room/shower

-Download my April Music Dictator's Club Assignment

-Go see Adventureland

-watch The Battle of Algiers and maybe, Johnny Guitar

-Add links to my NIN reviews from The Fragile era. 
"I want to be bored"-Maggie Gyllenhaal

Melvil

• Godfather
  • Eek
« Reply #179 on: April 03, 2009, 11:55:00 PM »
and some Escaflowne hopefully :).

Definitely!

If you find the time, feel free to post some thoughts on Dumbo in the marathon thread.

Definitely!

love