love

Author Topic: for oneaprilday: cases for resurrection  (Read 38211 times)

oneaprilday

• FAB
  • Objectively Awesome
  • "What we see and what we seem are but a dream."
    • A Journal of Film
Re: for oneaprilday: cases for resurrection
« Reply #150 on: December 17, 2008, 12:15:18 AM »
I voted perfectly happy, but have now realized I'm not. Why didn't Se7en go through?

I didn't put Se7en through because 1) I wanted to choose only one Fincher film 2) my sense was that most people (not all, of course) thought Fight Club was more seminal Fincher than Se7en and 3) skjerva is convincing.  :)

not so convincing to get one of the three in i wanted  ;) but it is good to know i played a part at keeping Se7en out, i probably feel better about that than having gotten one of the other three in :)

:)  :)

FroHam X

• Objectively Awesome
  • “By any seeds necessary.”
    • justAtad
Re: for oneaprilday: cases for resurrection
« Reply #151 on: December 17, 2008, 12:16:08 AM »
I voted perfectly happy, but have now realized I'm not. Why didn't Se7en go through?

I didn't put Se7en through because 1) I wanted to choose only one Fincher film 2) my sense was that most people (not all, of course) thought Fight Club was more seminal Fincher than Se7en and 3) skjerva is convincing.  :)

not so convincing to get one of the three in i wanted  ;) but it is good to know i played a part at keeping Se7en out, i probably feel better about that than having gotten one of the other three in :)

You make my eyes rain.
"We didn't clean the hamster's cage, the hamster's cage cleaned us!"

Can't get enough FroHam? Read more of my musings at justAtad

love