love

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself: Newcomers and Lurkers, We Mean You!  (Read 755367 times)

chesterfilms

• Godfather
Re: Introduce Yourself: Newcomers and Lurkers, We Mean You!
« Reply #850 on: November 07, 2007, 11:39:52 AM »
Have a look around.  Pull up a chair.  Ignore the post-prostitutes.  They've gone overboard lately.

I'm wondering what would happen if you deleted the entire obvious post whoring thread.  Probably even things out around here.

I think we should.
What? What are you talking about? It's girls and spaghetti. We love girls and spaghetti.

VmSoze

• Elite Member
  • I am The Christmas Spirit! :)
« Reply #851 on: November 07, 2007, 11:41:35 AM »
Have a look around.  Pull up a chair.  Ignore the post-prostitutes.  They've gone overboard lately.

I'm wondering what would happen if you deleted the entire obvious post whoring thread.  Probably even things out around here.

I think we should.

I think we shouldn't

Basil

• Godfather
  • Entrepreneur, spiritualist, healer.
« Reply #852 on: November 07, 2007, 01:58:28 PM »
I'm also an Alex, but I don't associate with the other ones. I also say stay away from them.
A$AP Fables

oneaprilday

• FAB
  • Objectively Awesome
  • "What we see and what we seem are but a dream."
    • A Journal of Film
« Reply #853 on: November 07, 2007, 02:48:42 PM »
I'm also an Alex, but I don't associate with the other ones. I also say stay away from them.

Good grief - how many of you are there, and how do I know which are the goodies and which are the badies?

Basil

• Godfather
  • Entrepreneur, spiritualist, healer.
« Reply #854 on: November 07, 2007, 02:50:48 PM »
The goodies are the ones whose avatars are a beloved mouse from an under-appreciated Disney classic.
A$AP Fables

VmSoze

• Elite Member
« Reply #855 on: November 07, 2007, 03:15:40 PM »
Good grief - how many of you are there

too many ;)

how do I know which are the goodies and which are the badies?

you'll learn... but I would advise caution when dealing with anyone who claims to be a harmless kitten...

oneaprilday

• FAB
  • Objectively Awesome
  • "What we see and what we seem are but a dream."
    • A Journal of Film
« Reply #856 on: November 07, 2007, 03:21:59 PM »
you'll learn... but I would advise caution when dealing with anyone who claims to be a harmless kitten...

Hmmmm. I'm not sure how much I should trust Counts offering me presents from under their cloaks either. My mother very clearly told me not to accept candy from strangers - presents under cloaks seem to fall into that category.

alexarch

• Godfather
« Reply #857 on: November 07, 2007, 04:54:35 PM »

Hmmmm. I'm not sure how much I should trust Counts offering me presents from under their cloaks either. My mother very clearly told me not to accept candy from strangers - presents under cloaks seem to fall into that category.
Seriously, Vicky.  That Count has bothered me ever since you put it up.  I wondered why, and I thought it was that it The Count had been bastardized for commercial purposes.  But Melissa just hit the real why on the head.  It's that The Count looks like a swishing dandy handing out presents, all molester-like.

Junior

• Bert Macklin, FBI
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • What's the rumpus?
    • Benefits of a Classical Education
« Reply #858 on: November 07, 2007, 05:17:39 PM »
The goodies are the ones whose avatars are a beloved mouse from an under-appreciated Disney classic.

Also ones with hilarious robits.
Check out my blog of many topics

“I’m not a quitter, Kimmy! I watched Interstellar all the way to the end!”

VmSoze

• Elite Member
« Reply #859 on: November 07, 2007, 05:49:41 PM »

Seriously, Vicky.  That Count has bothered me ever since you put it up.  I wondered why, and I thought it was that it The Count had been bastardized for commercial purposes.  But Melissa just hit the real why on the head.  It's that The Count looks like a swishing dandy handing out presents, all molester-like.

ok, so you're saying The Count is a molester?  That's just wrong... oh well I guess I will have to yet again change my avatar to please you people.  By the way, it's Vicki , not Vicky if you please.