Author Topic: Avatars  (Read 216993 times)

oneaprilday

• FAB
  • Objectively Awesome
  • "What we see and what we seem are but a dream."
    • A Journal of Film
Re: Avatars
« Reply #1250 on: September 08, 2009, 04:15:18 PM »
I like it, Marbegirl!

'Noke

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1251 on: September 09, 2009, 12:25:46 PM »
I like this one.
I actually consider a lot of movies to be life-changing! I take them to my heart and they melt into my personality.

mañana

• Objectively Awesome
  • Check your public library
« Reply #1252 on: September 09, 2009, 05:04:56 PM »
Nice one, Big C.
There's no deceit in the cauliflower.

alexarch

• Godfather
« Reply #1253 on: September 10, 2009, 05:37:37 PM »
You're such a—you're such a—
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 08:47:20 AM by alexarch »

mañana

• Objectively Awesome
  • Check your public library
« Reply #1254 on: September 10, 2009, 10:31:58 PM »
flieger's is pretty classy. I like it.
There's no deceit in the cauliflower.

Big C

• Duke, let's go do some crimes.
« Reply #1255 on: September 11, 2009, 01:10:44 AM »
Nice one, Big C.

Thanks. I love Reggie's dopey expression.
Wake up son. I'll be taking these Huggies and whatever cash you got.

jbissell

• Objectively Awesome
  • What's up, hot dog?
« Reply #1256 on: September 11, 2009, 08:45:16 AM »
I approve of Bill's new name/avatar.  I hope this leads to more Macho Man (or King) goodness.

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
« Reply #1257 on: September 11, 2009, 09:35:52 AM »
I approve of Bill's new name/avatar.  I hope this leads to more Macho Man (or King) goodness.

Glad you like it, and it just might. I'm not a wrestling fan anymore, but I was going through some boxes yesterday and somehow among the 400 old wrestling tapes I have I pulled out a Savage compilation first. Watching him basically say to Hulk Hogan, "Listen, I understand you are the star, but I'm Randy Savage, so we are going to work this match my way and it will be great" was awesome. I also popped in his WM match against the Ultimate Warrior, and it was pretty much the same as the Hogan match, Savage dragging a dude with little talent kicking and screaming to a great match. I then popped in his match against the man who will be the subject of my next name/avatar, and that reminded me of what wrestling nirvana used to be.

jbissell

• Objectively Awesome
  • What's up, hot dog?
« Reply #1258 on: September 11, 2009, 10:17:30 AM »

Glad you like it, and it just might. I'm not a wrestling fan anymore, but I was going through some boxes yesterday and somehow among the 400 old wrestling tapes I have I pulled out a Savage compilation first. Watching him basically say to Hulk Hogan, "Listen, I understand you are the star, but I'm Randy Savage, so we are going to work this match my way and it will be great" was awesome. I also popped in his WM match against the Ultimate Warrior, and it was pretty much the same as the Hogan match, Savage dragging a dude with little talent kicking and screaming to a great match. I then popped in his match against the man who will be the subject of my next name/avatar, and that reminded me of what wrestling nirvana used to be.

I bought the Savage box that came out a while ago.  I look forward to watching it all at some point.

Kevin Shields

• Godfather
  • CINECAST! You FLY, Clovis, & FroHam
    • thevoid99's Epinions Profile
« Reply #1259 on: September 11, 2009, 03:39:53 PM »
I dig Bill's avatar as well.

I always thought Randy Savage was far more interesting than Hulk Hogan.  The man does more moves and I love the flying elbow drop.  Oh yeah!!!!  Dig it!!!!!
"I want to be bored"-Maggie Gyllenhaal