Author Topic: 1990s Bracket: Call for 5th Round Participants  (Read 3048 times)

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
1990s Bracket: Call for 5th Round Participants
« on: March 26, 2009, 04:59:01 AM »
This is for everyone, whether you're new to the forums or have already completed a dozen bracket matchups.

If you want a fifth round matchup in this bracket (details of what that's all about in the FAQ), send me a private message by this Sunday, March 29, with an estimate of how long you think you'll need to complete a matchup (two days, one week, two weeks, a month, whatever) taking into account your April schedule.  If you might want a second matchup, give me a second target date (or, really, a second bid) for that one as well.

Each fifth round matchup is going to be assigned to five different people, so I'm going to try to match up people who expect to finish their matchups around the same time.  The plan is to get through the entire fifth round (eight matchups, forty total verdicts) all within the month of April.

pixote
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 05:00:41 AM by pixote »
Great  |  Near Great  |  Very Good  |  Good  |  Fair  |  Mixed  |  Middling  |  Bad

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
Re: 1990s Bracket: Call for 5th Round Participants
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 11:59:32 AM »
So far I've heard from:

1StrongOpinion
Bill Thompson
Clovis8
Emiliana
FifthCityMuse
FLYmeatwad
frozenhamster
gman1050
jagsfans
jbissell
JokerXgg
Junior
_Keith_
lotr-sam0711
matt the movie watcher
Melvil
philip918
pixote
Ronan
sdedalus
ses593
skjerva
smirnoff
THATguy
Thor
Wilson
winrit
worm@work

Still hoping Gobman comes through with a Lost Highway/American History X verdict today.  :(

pixote
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 08:07:54 PM by pixote »
Great  |  Near Great  |  Very Good  |  Good  |  Fair  |  Mixed  |  Middling  |  Bad

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
Re: 1990s Bracket: Call for 5th Round Participants
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 05:26:58 PM »
There's a good chance the last fourth round verdict will come in within the next twenty-four hours, so this is the probably last call for participants for the next round.  Let me know if your name is missing from the list above.

pixote

love