Author Topic: What is the best thing you did yesterday?  (Read 145923 times)

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
Re: What is the best thing you did yesterday?
« Reply #380 on: March 23, 2010, 12:19:29 PM »
Watched Wall-E with a woman I am very, very fond of, in the process realized that we currently have a Jim/Pam from season 1-2 thing going on, which gives me hope because if I stay the course she'll eventually come around, or I'll meet someone else, who knows.

I saw this. Facebook tells me everything. Hope this works out.

The hard thing about all of this is I have to watch what I say on FB, because while we have a very boyfriend/girlfriend sort of back and forth in our relationship, she is seeing another guy. But, it's like the Jim/Pam thing because I know she digs me and she knows I dig her, and her awesome son, but for whatever reason things remain the way they are. Hopefully they will work out, because while I have never come close to loving a woman in my life up to this point, I'm just about to that point with her. Yeah I know, I'm a romantic sap, so sue me.  ;D

So everyone is friends on Facebook except me?

Hey, I've put the link to my profile in the Facebook topic here at the forums a few times, I think.  :) You can add me any time you want. I'm friends with Noke, Keith, Face, Candace, ferris, M. Robert, Froham, Alexarch, Basil, Junior, Winrit, Marty and Void. I think that's everyone from here I'm friends with on there, and that ended up being a lot more than I thought it would be.  :)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 12:22:18 PM by DOOM!!! »

mañana

• Objectively Awesome
  • Check your public library
« Reply #381 on: March 23, 2010, 12:21:22 PM »
Watched Wall-E with a woman I am very, very fond of, in the process realized that we currently have a Jim/Pam from season 1-2 thing going on, which gives me hope because if I stay the course she'll eventually come around, or I'll meet someone else, who knows.
She's engaged?
There's no deceit in the cauliflower.

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
« Reply #382 on: March 23, 2010, 12:24:51 PM »
She's engaged?

Nah, I'm speaking more of the "we have everything in common, get along great, she talks to me about everything and anything, and there's always a lot of relationship/sexual tension between the two of us" vibe that our relationship has, yet she's with another guy who is basically the opposite of me in most ways. Most people who don't know us that well think we're going out when they see us, that's the vibe we give off apparently.

'Noke

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #383 on: March 23, 2010, 12:30:00 PM »
Yeah I know, I'm a romantic sap, so sue me.  ;D

Can I actually? How much do you think I could make?
I actually consider a lot of movies to be life-changing! I take them to my heart and they melt into my personality.

StarCarly

• Elite Member
  • Something about a pillow.
« Reply #384 on: March 23, 2010, 12:31:05 PM »

Hey, I've put the link to my profile in the Facebook topic here at the forums a few times, I think.  :) You can add me any time you want. I'm friends with Noke, Keith, Face, Candace, ferris, M. Robert, Froham, Alexarch, Basil, Junior, Winrit, Marty and Void. I think that's everyone from here I'm friends with on there, and that ended up being a lot more than I thought it would be.  :)

Wow, I'm out of the loop! I'm gonna add you two. We should start a group!

P.S. Romantic saps are the best!
"I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech."

Films Watched in 2017

Letterboxd

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
« Reply #385 on: March 23, 2010, 12:32:41 PM »
Yeah I know, I'm a romantic sap, so sue me.  ;D

Can I actually? How much do you think I could make?

I believe if you sued me today you would get 25 cents and some Alex Ross posters. Whether or not you wish to undertake this effort depends on how you feel about the talents of Alex Ross.  ;)

¡Keith!

• Objectively Awesome
  • Bitch, I been around since LimeWire.
« Reply #386 on: March 23, 2010, 12:33:15 PM »
She's engaged?

Nah, I'm speaking more of the "we have everything in common, get along great, she talks to me about everything and anything, and there's always a lot of relationship/sexual tension between the two of us" vibe that our relationship has, yet she's with another guy who is basically the opposite of me in most ways. Most people who don't know us that well think we're going out when they see us, that's the vibe we give off apparently.

do you have a brash & delusional part time agronomist that you can mock tag team style?

edgar00

• 00 Agent
  • Objectively Awesome
  • corndogs are better than Die Another Day
    • Between The Seats
« Reply #387 on: March 23, 2010, 12:33:40 PM »

out of the loop!

That's not what the movie is called...
-Le Chiffre: You changed your shirt, Mr Bond. I hope our little game isn't causing you to perspire.

-James Bond: A little. But I won't consider myself to be in trouble until I start weeping blood.

https://twitter.com/Betweentheseats
http://crabkeyheadquarters.wordpress.com/

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
« Reply #388 on: March 23, 2010, 12:35:15 PM »
She's engaged?

do you have a brash & delusional part time agronomist that you can mock tag team style?

No, but we do have her dorky sister and my doufus of a brother, so we're set in the making fun of department.  ;D

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
« Reply #389 on: March 23, 2010, 12:36:39 PM »
Wow, I'm out of the loop! I'm gonna add you two. We should start a group!

Be prepared for lots of movie quotes and sexual innuendo, because that's what I bring to the table.  :D

P.S. Romantic saps are the best!

That we are, but I need more women to realize this.  8)

love