Author Topic: Top 5 Worst Characters EVER  (Read 18772 times)

Tim

• Elite Member
  • Be excellent to each other
Re: Top 5 Worst Characters EVER
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2009, 12:32:56 AM »
... but she's a Barrymore, Hollywood royalty!
This is America. We don't believe in royalty.
Poor Drew. Off with her head...
She has had some great roles, as well as some not so great roles. Considering she has been in over 50 films though, there is plenty of ammunition to go around. Poor Gertie grew up on film in front of all of us. She may not be in the top 5 best actresses, but she certainly does not belong in 5 worst. Besides she is a great kisser apparently ;)

"Only cinema narrows its concern down to its content, that is to its story. It should, instead, concern itself with its form, its structure." Peter Greenaway

IDrinkYourMilkshake

• Elite Member
  • a souless automaton who can't feel any emotion
« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2010, 06:36:27 PM »

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying James Bond is a horrible character. Hell no! It's Roger Moore's James Bond I hate with a passion.

Il go you one further and say James Bond is a horrible character. London SS. Cant stand the chap.
"What should have been an enjoyable 90 minutes of nubile, high-school flesh meeting a frenzy of blood-caked blades, becomes instead an exploitational and complex parable of the conflicting demands of agrarianism and artistry. I voted a miss."

DrKimble

• Elite Member
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2010, 02:27:02 AM »
Il go you one further and say James Bond is a horrible character. Cant stand the chap.
That's just because you know HE would drink YOUR milkshake and there's nothing you could do about that.
"Do you remember what I told you in the tunnel?"

smirnoff

• Objectively Awesome
    • smirnoff's Top 100
« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2010, 11:38:34 AM »
Schmuck

Steven O. Selsnik

• Elite Member
  • I don't mind a parasite.Iobject to a cut-rate one
« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2010, 11:58:53 AM »
in no particular order.

would probably rank the duel destruction of a classic villian as #1

edgar00

• 00 Agent
  • Objectively Awesome
  • corndogs are better than Die Another Day
    • Between The Seats
« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2010, 12:00:20 PM »

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying James Bond is a horrible character. Hell no! It's Roger Moore's James Bond I hate with a passion.

Il go you one further and say James Bond is a horrible character. London SS. Cant stand the chap.

Horrible in that his mannerisms make him a bit of a jerk (which is part of what makes him cool if you ask me) or just horrible as a popular cinematic character, i.e. 'This is a bad character. Why need he be so popular?'
-Le Chiffre: You changed your shirt, Mr Bond. I hope our little game isn't causing you to perspire.

-James Bond: A little. But I won't consider myself to be in trouble until I start weeping blood.

https://twitter.com/Betweentheseats
http://crabkeyheadquarters.wordpress.com/

IDrinkYourMilkshake

• Elite Member
  • a souless automaton who can't feel any emotion
« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2010, 04:20:06 PM »

Horrible in that his mannerisms make him a bit of a jerk (which is part of what makes him cool if you ask me) or just horrible as a popular cinematic character, i.e. 'This is a bad character. Why need he be so popular?'

I find the character dull and the whole Bond phenomenon baffling. Are 23 films really necessary?

Il go you one further and say James Bond is a horrible character. Cant stand the chap.
That's just because you know HE would drink YOUR milkshake and there's nothing you could do about that.

HA! Well maybe il just give him whats left of my milkshake and whatever change I have left over as he's begging outside my local Maccies! Then I can lord it over him "WHERE ARE YOU NOW? WHERE I YOU NOW? EH!!!! EH????? NOT SO F*CKING PLEASED WITH
YERSEL' NOW ARE YA? WHERE'S YER F*CKING QUEEN NOW, EH? UN-F*CKNIN-LUCKY YER DOSS C*NT! HERE - HERE'S A PENNY.... IF YOU DANCE. DANCE, DANCE YOU COCK!"

Man, that would be sweet.

(i've only just heard the news! )
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 04:25:23 PM by IDrinkYourMilkshake »
"What should have been an enjoyable 90 minutes of nubile, high-school flesh meeting a frenzy of blood-caked blades, becomes instead an exploitational and complex parable of the conflicting demands of agrarianism and artistry. I voted a miss."

edgar00

• 00 Agent
  • Objectively Awesome
  • corndogs are better than Die Another Day
    • Between The Seats
« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2010, 09:20:05 AM »

I find the character dull and the whole Bond phenomenon baffling. Are 23 films really necessary?

HA! Well maybe il just give him whats left of my milkshake and whatever change I have left over as he's begging outside my local Maccies! Then I can lord it over him "WHERE ARE YOU NOW? WHERE I YOU NOW? EH!!!! EH????? NOT SO F*CKING PLEASED WITH
YERSEL' NOW ARE YA? WHERE'S YER F*CKING QUEEN NOW, EH? UN-F*CKNIN-LUCKY YER DOSS C*NT! HERE - HERE'S A PENNY.... IF YOU DANCE. DANCE, DANCE YOU COCK!"

Man, that would be sweet.

(i've only just heard the news! )

Somebody's a little bit too happy.
-Le Chiffre: You changed your shirt, Mr Bond. I hope our little game isn't causing you to perspire.

-James Bond: A little. But I won't consider myself to be in trouble until I start weeping blood.

https://twitter.com/Betweentheseats
http://crabkeyheadquarters.wordpress.com/

¡Keith!

• Objectively Awesome
  • Bitch, I been around since LimeWire.
« Reply #98 on: April 25, 2010, 01:53:55 PM »
5. not sure... probably something played by Steve Guttenberg

Rahzar & Tokka - inforior team to Beebop & Rocksteady.

Nacho & Esqueleto

Valerie Jean Solanas

Ziro the Hut - AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

Sam the Cinema Snob

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #99 on: April 25, 2010, 03:21:37 PM »
How can you hate Nacho? How? It baffles the mind.