love

Author Topic: Community  (Read 64138 times)

jdc

• Godfather
  • Accept the mystery
Re: Community
« Reply #730 on: March 18, 2015, 04:40:40 AM »
There is more?  Or you mean you just watching S01E01?
"Beer. Now there's a temporary solution."  Homer S.
“The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and great nations” - David Friedman

Beavermoose

• Godfather
  • Samsonite! I was way off!
« Reply #731 on: March 18, 2015, 05:40:51 AM »
New season just started.

The Deer Hunter

• Elite Member
  • My name is Jeff
« Reply #732 on: March 18, 2015, 06:53:48 AM »
First two episodes of season 6 are out. Haven't seen the second yet but it wasn't a strong start.

StudentOFilm

• Elite Member
« Reply #733 on: March 22, 2015, 05:11:54 PM »
For me, watching Community is like running into an old friend. You don't want to hang out anymore, but they're all right.
"Be yourself, unless you suck."- Joss Whedon

My Switchboard

The Deer Hunter

• Elite Member
  • My name is Jeff
« Reply #734 on: June 03, 2015, 08:53:42 AM »
The finale was fucking fantastic. That was the most appropriate season (series?) finale i think I've ever seen.

jswysin

« Reply #735 on: June 03, 2015, 10:40:31 AM »
Agreed.  If that is the series finale it might be my favorite from this year (Mad Men, Parks and Rec, Justified).  One of the funniest episodes and quite moving.  And that tag at the end is a brilliant bit of dark humor.

jdc

• Godfather
  • Accept the mystery
« Reply #736 on: June 03, 2015, 07:16:28 PM »
I see how you did that...  but don't take the "censor" thing too bad.. everybody knows what you mean when they see CINECAST!
“The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and great nations” - David Friedman

The Deer Hunter

• Elite Member
  • My name is Jeff
« Reply #737 on: June 04, 2015, 02:18:23 AM »
I see how you did that...  but don't take the "censor" thing too bad.. everybody knows what you mean when they see CINECAST!

I don't care that it gets censored. Figured I'd change it for this though seeing as they dropped their only 2 f bombs in the whole show.

jdc

• Godfather
  • Accept the mystery
« Reply #738 on: June 04, 2015, 03:00:20 AM »

I don't care that it gets censored. Figured I'd change it for this though seeing as they dropped their only 2 f bombs in the whole show.

Ahh, now you just spoiled it for me;)  they did that on regular Television?  What network broadcasts Community in the US?

The Deer Hunter

• Elite Member
  • My name is Jeff
« Reply #739 on: June 04, 2015, 03:10:30 AM »

Ahh, now you just spoiled it for me;)  they did that on regular Television?  What network broadcasts Community in the US?

Woops. Yahoo picked it up for the new season but I'm not sure where it's broadcast. I'm in Australia so i just download it.