love

Author Topic: The unofficial Cinecast / Filmspotting flashback thread  (Read 19882 times)

pupetman64

Re: The unofficial Cinecast / Filmspotting flashback thread
« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2010, 11:15:41 AM »
I just found out about this podcast about 2 weeks ago and I love it.

I have gone back and listened to episode 30-73, its taking a while to get up to date but it is worth it

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
  • "Bravo Vincent....Bravo!"
« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2010, 02:45:01 PM »
I just found out about this podcast about 2 weeks ago and I love it.

I have gone back and listened to episode 30-73, its taking a while to get up to date but it is worth it

It's great going back- if for nothing else to widen your film language.  What marathon are they doing now?  I remember fondly when they did the Herzog marathon.
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

pupetman64

« Reply #112 on: January 24, 2010, 02:53:13 PM »
It's great going back- if for nothing else to widen your film language.  What marathon are they doing now?  I remember fondly when they did the Herzog marathon.
They just started the Auteur marathon. I really should watch the movies they talk about in the marathon before i listen to their discussion, but i tend to get carried away and listen to 4 or 5 episodes at a time.

doughboy

« Reply #113 on: February 13, 2010, 05:44:51 PM »
I'm going back 1 month at a time and listening forward. Don't ask me why. I'm in the summer of 2008 now. Love the show.