love

Author Topic: Random Movie Thoughts/Questions (2009-2016)  (Read 1228437 times)

'Noke

• Objectively Awesome
I actually consider a lot of movies to be life-changing! I take them to my heart and they melt into my personality.

Holly Harry

• Elite Member
  • Bite my shiny metal...Well, you know.
Re: Random Movie Thoughts/Questions
« Reply #1341 on: February 25, 2010, 01:18:13 PM »

I know my Mom won't like it because of the boobies. (Actually, I'll probably skip that since I'm watching it in the living room on Bluray.)

You're your own censorship board, my goodness. The boobies stay, or nothing at all! The boobies stay!
"Political questions, if you go back thousands of years, are ephemeral, not important. History is the same thing over and over again."-Woody Allen.

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
  • "Bravo Vincent....Bravo!"
« Reply #1342 on: February 25, 2010, 01:25:20 PM »
The discussion about Dead Poet's Society and The Breakfast Club has me wondering what films from this era the kids who are 4 years old now will be most ripping apart in 20 years.  One thing's for sure they're going to be killing y'all over Uggs and those jeans  everyone's wearing.  
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 01:27:38 PM by ferris »
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

St. Martin the Bald

• Lurker
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1343 on: February 25, 2010, 01:26:41 PM »

I know my Mom won't like it because of the boobies. (Actually, I'll probably skip that since I'm watching it in the living room on Bluray.)

You're your own censorship board, my goodness. The boobies stay, or nothing at all! The boobies stay!

You can have those boobies when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.
Hey, nice marmot!

'Noke

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1344 on: February 25, 2010, 03:28:29 PM »
The discussion about Dead Poet's Society and The Breakfast Club has me wondering what films from this era the kids who are 4 years old now will be most ripping apart in 20 years.  One thing's for sure they're going to be killing y'all over Uggs and those jeans  everyone's wearing.  

Crocks.

Dude, how will we ever forgive ourselves?
I actually consider a lot of movies to be life-changing! I take them to my heart and they melt into my personality.

St. Martin the Bald

• Lurker
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1345 on: February 25, 2010, 03:34:06 PM »

Crocks.

I never succmbed to the madness.
Hey, nice marmot!

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
  • "Bravo Vincent....Bravo!"
« Reply #1346 on: February 25, 2010, 06:54:22 PM »

Crocks.

I never succmbed to the madness.

they are very handy backpacking base camp footware (lightweight, tie easy on the back of the pack).  Outside of that....nah
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

joker

• Elite Member
  • CINECAST! off
« Reply #1347 on: February 25, 2010, 08:28:43 PM »
Padme fell in love with what, when it came to Anakin?

He kills a bunch of sandpeople kids, and she loves him 20 minutes later.... ???
"This movie made me laugh so hard, I had mild headaches. So I went to the doctor to get checked out, I'm currently awaiting results"
-Gene Siskel

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
« Reply #1348 on: February 25, 2010, 08:30:31 PM »
Padme fell in love with what, when it came to Anakin?

He kills a bunch of sandpeople kids, and she loves him 20 minutes later.... ???

Women like the bad boys who are all troubled and moody, there's a reason nice guys finish last.

joker

• Elite Member
  • CINECAST! off
« Reply #1349 on: February 25, 2010, 08:33:23 PM »
Watching Howard the Duck right now... how did this get greenlit?  Who the hell would read the treatment for this and say "great idea, lets make it!"
"This movie made me laugh so hard, I had mild headaches. So I went to the doctor to get checked out, I'm currently awaiting results"
-Gene Siskel