love

Author Topic: Filmspotter Confessions  (Read 106228 times)

St. Martin the Bald

• Lurker
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
Re: Filmspotter Confessions
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2009, 10:23:49 AM »
I am the king of my castle.
Hey, nice marmot!

Colleen

• Hot Fuzz
  • Godfather
  • Let's be careful out there!
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2009, 10:59:48 AM »
I skimped on my last meal before Yom Kippur so I could masturbate before sundown.  Yeah, you abstain from that too.  I had my priorities.  I swear, I think I'm a Jewish teenage boy trapped in a woman's body.

St. Martin the Bald

• Lurker
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2009, 01:04:20 PM »
If I wasn't totally in love with Christy - I would run away to Halifax, Nova Scotia and join Gampo Abbey where I would take my vows and live out my life as a Buddhist monk. The idea of withdrawing and living a life of quiet contemplation sounds awesome to me.
Hey, nice marmot!

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2009, 02:56:55 PM »
I am the king of my castle.

I'm a dirty rascal.

pixote
Great  |  Near Great  |  Very Good  |  Good  |  Fair  |  Mixed  |  Middling  |  Bad

maņana

• Objectively Awesome
  • Check your public library
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2009, 01:01:58 PM »
I love The Family Circus.
There's no deceit in the cauliflower.

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
  • "Bravo Vincent....Bravo!"
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2009, 01:14:24 PM »
In fourth grade I mapped out a fictional continent on a far off planet using the pages of a ratty old notebook as an atlas.  Years later (the first day I owned a scanner) - I proudly loaded up all these graphics and have been playing with this maps in photoshop ever since.

Currently I'm working out the climital effects on it's geologic details, historical social-political impacts on locations of the population centers, and the rules for exception areas in national parks to allow human access into wilderness areas.

I'm looking for a program that will help me add terrain graphics a-la Google Earth.  It would be a life long fruitition of a dream to finally see this world in 3-d.  I'm sure such a thing is available somewhere for the right price!

Yes. I'm that geeky.   ::)
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

maņana

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2009, 01:20:23 PM »
Geeky indeed, but in a pretty awesome way.

Clovis8

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2009, 01:20:43 PM »
In fourth grade I mapped out a fictional continent on a far off planet using the pages of a ratty old notebook as an atlas.  Years later (the first day I owned a scanner) - I proudly loaded up all these graphics and have been playing with this maps in photoshop ever since.

Currently I'm working out the climital effects on it's geologic details, historical social-political impacts on locations of the population centers, and the rules for exception areas in national parks to allow human access into wilderness areas.

I'm looking for a program that will help me add terrain graphics a-la Google Earth.  It would be a life long fruitition of a dream to finally see this world in 3-d.  I'm sure such a thing is available somewhere for the right price!

Yes. I'm that geeky.   ::)

the program you want is called surfer by golden software.

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
  • "Bravo Vincent....Bravo!"
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2009, 01:20:53 PM »
I love The Family Circus.

Sorry Matt, had to do it. You know how long I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use this graphic!?  :)
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

maņana

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2009, 01:22:05 PM »
Wow, it's scary how appropriate that is to this context.  :)

love