5. My first presidential election vote was in 1984. I voted for Reagan. *blush*
4. I've been hit with a bullwhip, but it wasn't the most painful thing I've ever been hit with.
3. I used to have my left nipple pierced, but after an unfortunate incident involving my jewelry and my partner's jewelry entangling during an intimate moment, it grew out. I always meant to get it done again but then I went into law enforcement and hey, the less things to grab during a fight, the better off I am.
2. I once arrested a man on a sergeant's orders for basically pissing off the police. I charged him with disorderly conduct. I knew it wasn't right at the time but I also knew that I would be in deep doo-doo if I disregarded a direct order from a supervisor. I felt sick to my stomach about doing it and I still do when I remember it. I deliberately didn't show up on the court date so the case would be dismissed.
1. I find transmen (FTM transsexual people) incredibly hot but I go terribly shy when I'm around any that I'm attracted to. I've figured out flirting with men and with women, but this is still a mystery to me.