love

Author Topic: Five fascinating things you don't know about me  (Read 85296 times)

1SO

• FAB
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Marathon Man
Re: Five (interesting?) things you don't know about me
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2009, 01:24:34 PM »
2. I spend a lot of my interior life getting into imaginary fights with people.

You just broke the first 2 rules of Imaginary Fight Club.

'Noke

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2009, 01:37:50 PM »

1. I have used household object for purposes for which they were not intended, washed them thoroughly, and used them for their intended purposes with guests.

Awesome.  If I ever get to visit you I will be speculating about every object I see.

Reminds me of when a online friend, who knew Jan, me and our next door neighbors via our various online diaries (all, alas, now defunct) came to visit.  Those diaries contained a great deal of sexblogging so all the readers were familiar with Deb and Joan's attic/dungeon/den of sin and crafts.  This person asked for a tour of the attic and we took her up there.  She was pointing at everything and asking "What's that for?  What is that?" and we were like, "That's a baseball.  For playing baseball." "That's a can of silicone spray for lubricating the weight machine."   The attic had such a reputation that everything up there looked like a potential sex object to her.  It was funny.

Well, That was strange.
I actually consider a lot of movies to be life-changing! I take them to my heart and they melt into my personality.

maņana

• Objectively Awesome
  • Check your public library
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2009, 02:36:50 PM »
Manitoba or some silly place like that
Watch it, vermin boy.
You should know by now that I love Canada dearly, but I love to make fun of nearly every province and region.
I know, just playing along.
There's no deceit in the cauliflower.

Sam the Cinema Snob

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2009, 04:50:01 PM »
5.  My first presidential election vote was in 1984.  I voted for Reagan.  *blush*
He was the last president that had a pair so I don't know why you feel embarrassed about that.

St. Martin the Bald

• Lurker
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2009, 06:12:45 PM »
Reagan sucked - he allowed the AIDS epidemic to rage on unchecked. His pair was not big enough to allow him to step for the gay community.
Hey, nice marmot!

Clovis8

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2009, 06:31:55 PM »
Reagan sucked - he allowed the AIDS epidemic to rage on unchecked. His pair was not big enough to allow him to step for the gay community.

The current state of Reagan love is historical revisionism at its best (or I guess I mean worst).

maņana

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2009, 06:45:05 PM »
The current state of Reagan love is historical revisionism at its best (or I guess I mean worst).
The right remember him fondly because he united foreign policy neo-cons, market liberals/deficit hawks, and the moral majority...and electorally he was really CINECAST!ing popular. I'm not a fan (at all), but I wouldn't call it revisionism, from that agenda's perspective, he was a great success. And also, be it accurate or not, he gets to take credit for ending the Cold War.

He was the last president that had a pair so I don't know why you feel embarrassed about that.
Not sure what that means, but I'm pretty sure I disagree.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 06:53:04 PM by matt the movie watcher »

roujin

• Objectively Awesome
  • it's all research
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2009, 06:47:28 PM »
I think he's suggesting that every president after him had vaginas. That's how I'm reading it.

maņana

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2009, 06:48:52 PM »
Now I get it.  :D

Clovis8

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2009, 06:51:48 PM »
I think he's suggesting that every president after him had vaginas. That's how I'm reading it.

They could be transsexuals also.

love