Author Topic: Five fascinating things you don't know about me  (Read 85291 times)

DrKimble

• Elite Member
Re: Five (interesting?) things you don't know about me
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2009, 07:21:07 AM »
5. I always wear a watch. I never take it off. Never. I feel naked without my watch, and in my opinion it is the most important thing I own.
Your father's golden watch?  ;)
"Do you remember what I told you in the tunnel?"

alexarch

• Godfather
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2009, 08:50:49 AM »
5. I was sexually assaulted by a friend of mine when I was a teenager. Because of this, I was afraid to have sex until I was 20.

4. Multiple friends of mine went to jail for and/or died of narcotics before I had ever tried pot for the first time (my parents smoked my whole young life too, so you can't blame their influence).

3. I briefly worked as a mime (no makeup, not french tradition), but was fired because my pantomimes were "unintelligible". Same complaint occurs in charades.

2. I've been bulimic since I was 12.

1. I've been detained three times (not in years colleen, I swear) for jail time offenses and talked my way out of it with the cop each time.

Sorry, looking back most of those weren't much fun. I'll in a freebie: I graduated high school six months early.
Wow, face. I feel for you. I can't imagine.

saltine

• Administrator
  • Godfather
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2009, 08:58:35 AM »
I felt I had to change the name of this thread from (interesting?) to fascinating in light of your posts here.
Texan Down Under

FroHam X

• Objectively Awesome
  • “By any seeds necessary.”
    • justAtad
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2009, 10:12:38 AM »
5. I always wear a watch. I never take it off. Never. I feel naked without my watch, and in my opinion it is the most important thing I own.
Your father's golden watch?  ;)

He hid it in his ass for years while he was a POW.
"We didn't clean the hamster's cage, the hamster's cage cleaned us!"

Can't get enough FroHam? Read more of my musings at justAtad

Basil

• Godfather
  • Entrepreneur, spiritualist, healer.
Re: Five fascinating things you don't know about me
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2009, 10:18:46 AM »
I think I've already shared the most interesting thing about myself...
A$AP Fables

St. Martin the Bald

• Lurker
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2009, 10:23:03 AM »
In fact, I'm generally pretty vanilla, which is why I have nothing to contribute.

this is the same with me...I have been thinking for days and haven't come up with one interesting thing yet

Lies. Everyone is interesting.

Agreed...scandalous does not equal interesting..in some cirlces I used to run in...my "interesting" tidbits would be yawned at.

BTW: 7000 posts!

Also - thank you to everyone who posted - it's always a brave thing when you step out from behind the anonimity of the internets.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 10:26:38 AM by St. Martin the Bald »
Hey, nice marmot!

smirnoff

• Objectively Awesome
    • smirnoff's Top 100
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2009, 10:35:07 AM »

facedad

• Objectively Awesome
  • World Phucking Champions.
    • Be my netflix friend
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2009, 10:56:29 AM »
5. I was sexually assaulted by a friend of mine when I was a teenager. Because of this, I was afraid to have sex until I was 20.

4. Multiple friends of mine went to jail for and/or died of narcotics before I had ever tried pot for the first time (my parents smoked my whole young life too, so you can't blame their influence).

3. I briefly worked as a mime (no makeup, not french tradition), but was fired because my pantomimes were "unintelligible". Same complaint occurs in charades.

2. I've been bulimic since I was 12.

1. I've been detained three times (not in years colleen, I swear) for jail time offenses and talked my way out of it with the cop each time.

Sorry, looking back most of those weren't much fun. I'll in a freebie: I graduated high school six months early.
Wow, face. I feel for you. I can't imagine.
It's not as bad as it sounds, seriously. Except the mime stuff, that was just as bad.
You're just jealous! Nobody loves you because you're tiny and made of meat!

https://twitter.com/thefaceboy

http://www.thereelists.com

winrit

• Elite Member
  • “Positively the same dame.”
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2009, 11:22:40 AM »
Here we go:

1. I have a disorder where I pass out if I stand up too long. No standing-room-only concerts for me. BTW I forgot to tell my boyfriend about this and he got a little freaked out when I nearly blacked out at his birthday party.

2. I was regularly sick until the second grade. This was a constant phenomenon until I got my tonsils out. I was never sick after that. My siblings had their tonsils removed at birth thanks to lessons learned from me. Fortunately for me this whole thing lead to a love of school. I couldn't go to school for most of kindergarten and 1st and 2nd grade because I was too sick. I was so jealous of all the well people who were going to school. After I got better I had perfect attendance every day since.

3. My two front teeth are fake. I used to have a space between my two front teeth. Later when I broke one of my front teeth off in an accident, they decided to fix the gap and the broken tooth at the same time.

4. I kissed a girl on my 21st birthday while my boyfriend was waiting outside for me.

5. I performed in the Cotton Bowl in Dallas Texas, on national television, in a white leotard and a cowboy hat adorned with gold sequins.
"Kickboxing. Sport of the future."

facedad

• Objectively Awesome
  • World Phucking Champions.
    • Be my netflix friend
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2009, 11:43:04 AM »
Man, everybody busts their teeth in here.
You're just jealous! Nobody loves you because you're tiny and made of meat!

https://twitter.com/thefaceboy

http://www.thereelists.com