Time to take the plunge
1. I once turned an unassited triple play in baseball in little league.
2. I am very accident-prone, though not in recent years, knock on wood. When I was younger I smashed my finger in a window. I jumped off the back of the couch, acting as though I was super man, and smashed into the corner of the coffee table right above my eye, requiring stitches. I was trying to climb a tree in my front yard one Easter Sunday. I wasn't tall enough to reach the first branch, so I got a kids plastic wheelbarrow, turned it over, stood on it and jumped to reach the branch. I got, for a second, then plummeted to the earth, thereby breaking my arm. I was at Estes Park in Colorado and my brother was running down the path in front of me, so naturally I chased him. I ended up tripping, splitting my knee open, and requiring more stitches and also ruining that day of vacation with my family. On a similar note, I once contracted an ear infection while on vacation.
3. In high school I could name the entire starting line-up of every Major League Baseball team. I don't keep up as much with it anymore to do it now though.
4. I have never had what society would recognize as a girlfriend. This may seem sad and lame, but it has been my choice thus far for I have had my chances to have one. Moving right in the middle of the 6th grade and going to 4 different schools in 5 years between 5th and 9th grades and going to an all boys High School wasn’t advantageous for this cause, but for the most part it is because I want to find myself first, then find the rest of myself if that makes sense. I am to that point now and am searching, but I do not wish to start something just to say I am in a relationship, I want it to at least be someone I like and someone I might be able to see myself with down the line. This has made me a bit shy, but deep inside I am just a hopeless romantic. Make whatever assumptions you wish based on this "thing" as the topic calls it.
5. I am not religious. I was born and raised Catholic, but I do not believe in God in that sense. I wouldn't go so far as to say that I am an atheist, I just have my own viewpoints. I believe people are inherently good and have an endless capacity to love and in that there is some special force that makes us go and that started life in the universe. I don't know what it is and it's not important to know. The point is to to live life to the fullest, loving everyone and everything to the max. Whether there is a God or an afterlife or any of that stuff, it doesn't matter to me, because what good will that knowledge do me here on earth. My faith is to be the best possible person I can be and that's it. No other religious cares. And on a side note, I believe there are only two things that are unexplainable in the universe: The true nature of the universe, how it began, its expansiveness, etc.; and the true nature of love, why it exists, and its expansiveness, etc.
So yea, those are the best five I can come up with right now. You can probably tell I am an idealist.