Author Topic: Five fascinating things you don't know about me  (Read 85378 times)

DrKimble

• Elite Member
Re: Five fascinating things you don't know about me
« Reply #190 on: October 25, 2009, 04:32:56 PM »
You probably do. Or not. You might be like me where nobody cares about what you wrote. But still, write it.
Awww, Junior. That's heartbreaking! Don't say that! Just because one doesn't comment or ask anything doesn't mean it wasn't interesting.
"Do you remember what I told you in the tunnel?"

Junior

• Bert Macklin, FBI
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • What's the rumpus?
    • Benefits of a Classical Education
« Reply #191 on: October 25, 2009, 05:24:23 PM »
Thanks for the kind words, but I'm ok with the fact that I haven't exactly lead a life of excitement and intrigue. Yet. It's been a generally happy life and that's about all I care about.
Check out my blog of many topics

“I’m not a quitter, Kimmy! I watched Interstellar all the way to the end!”

saltine

• Administrator
  • Godfather
« Reply #192 on: October 25, 2009, 06:22:05 PM »
You probably do. Or not. You might be like me where nobody cares about what you wrote. But still, write it.

I never read yours, Junior.  Now I've looked back through the thread and can't find it.  Did you take it down?
Texan Down Under

Junior

• Bert Macklin, FBI
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • What's the rumpus?
« Reply #193 on: October 25, 2009, 06:49:19 PM »

I never read yours, Junior.  Now I've looked back through the thread and can't find it.  Did you take it down?

Nope. It's one of the first ones on the first page.

'Noke

• Objectively Awesome
Re: Five (interesting?) things you don't know about me
« Reply #194 on: October 25, 2009, 06:58:27 PM »
5. I became the morning announcer at my middle school because my CAPT teacher heard me yelling before class. She wanted somebody who could project and I guess I could.

4. (a few of you may know this one already...) I was the voice of God in one of my youth fellowship Sunday church services. I channeled a bit of James Earl Jones to get the full deepness.

3. I went to the state supreme court (or something like that) with my fifth grade choir class to perform for a group of people who were becoming US citizens.

2. I only eat PB&J or grilled cheese for dinner. And lunch. And breakfast. Just kidding, I don't eat breakfast.

1. I job shadowed with a semi-famous painter by mistake. Was told he was a photographer by the school. We bought disposable cameras and walked around Hartford instead of doing other, possibly more "important" job shadow-y things.

found it.
I actually consider a lot of movies to be life-changing! I take them to my heart and they melt into my personality.

saltine

• Administrator
  • Godfather
« Reply #195 on: October 25, 2009, 07:12:28 PM »
Junior, you're a very interesting young man.  The problem is that you have good, strong teeth and bones so you don't have any horror stories.

Who was the semi-famous painter?  Did you not recognize his/her face or name until later?

God, huh?   
Texan Down Under

Junior

• Bert Macklin, FBI
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • What's the rumpus?
« Reply #196 on: October 25, 2009, 07:30:10 PM »
I don't recall the painters name. I liked what he had in his apartment, though.

I knew I should have cracked my teeth when I had the chance. I have a cool eyebrow scar, though, so that's close enough, right?

flieger

« Reply #197 on: October 25, 2009, 07:33:48 PM »
I read it, Junior. I acknowledge your existence and your interestingness. So much more than me. I'm struggling to post here, I really am.

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
  • "Bravo Vincent....Bravo!"
Re: Five (interesting?) things you don't know about me
« Reply #198 on: October 25, 2009, 07:41:06 PM »
5. I became the morning announcer at my middle school because my CAPT teacher heard me yelling before class. She wanted somebody who could project and I guess I could.

4. (a few of you may know this one already...) I was the voice of God in one of my youth fellowship Sunday church services. I channeled a bit of James Earl Jones to get the full deepness.

3. I went to the state supreme court (or something like that) with my fifth grade choir class to perform for a group of people who were becoming US citizens.

2. I only eat PB&J or grilled cheese for dinner. And lunch. And breakfast. Just kidding, I don't eat breakfast.

1. I job shadowed with a semi-famous painter by mistake. Was told he was a photographer by the school. We bought disposable cameras and walked around Hartford instead of doing other, possibly more "important" job shadow-y things.

found it.

Wierd I'm glad Junior said something.  I'm not sure why I missed his list the first time?  

So Junior, now I totally want want to hear an audio clip of your voice!  Can you record one of your movie reviews some time?
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

Junior

• Bert Macklin, FBI
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • What's the rumpus?
« Reply #199 on: October 25, 2009, 07:42:20 PM »
If you want to send me a free USB microphone that I could then use on The Beatles Rock Band I would be happy to do such a thing.

love