I somehow managed to miss this thread. Can't wait to go back and read them all. I'll do more than 5 to make up for lost time
1. I have a freakishly long tongue (and know how to use it! don't judge )
2. I have appeared in drag on more than one occasion, and not just for Halloween.
2b. I know all the words to "Like a Virgin"
3. I'm so nearsighted it's ridiculous. I've had crazy thick glasses since I was 5.
4. I got suspended for a week during Junior year of high school for attending a basketball game after drinking all day. My BAC at the time was only 0.01 and two of my friends that played in the band and were noticeably drunk managed to escape punishment. This resulted in me being blackballed from the National Honor Society (the only eligible member of my class not to get in), but I didn't need to be in their stupid club anyways
5. I was a biter until the 1st grade. I drew blood on more than one occasion, including once in the middle of kindergarten story time.
6. I have never had a cavity or braces.
7. I dislocated my shoulder playing basketball in HS gym and to this day if I swing a bat or club, there's a good chance it will pop out. In fact, it once popped out because someone gave me a high five.
8. I ran for class President my Junior and Senior years of high school and won Senior year. It was quickly determined that voter fraud had been committed on my behalf (not even by my friends, by a bunch of guys I hated that hated the girl that won).