Here are a few of my celebrity encounters:
1. I rode in an elevator with Cary Grant, in my youth, not his.
2. I saw Kristen Dunst at LAX a couple of two years ago. She looked fabulous.
3. A couple of years ago I sat in an airport lounge with Ian McEwan and a woman, I suppose, his wife. She talked on her cell phone while he cruised the refreshment bar and drank.
4. I ate dinner at the table next to Tommy Lee Jones in a restaurant in Midland TX. He had the enchiladas, good choice.
5. I smoked weed backstage with Willie Nelson, in my youth, not his.
What about yours?