Author Topic: Australian-Filmspotter Marathon #6  (Read 16718 times)

Tim

• Elite Member
  • Be excellent to each other
Re: Filmspotter Marathon #6
« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2010, 01:49:20 AM »
I have the idea in my head that most Australian movies have some kind of fantastic end like a giant rabbit eating the main character. I'm not really sure where I get that from.

rofl - I only just found this thread - I think there are some improvements to be made to the list, however, I really want to see the movie about a giant rabbit eating the main character - already it sounds like one of the best aussie films ;)

« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 09:03:50 PM by Tim »
"Only cinema narrows its concern down to its content, that is to its story. It should, instead, concern itself with its form, its structure." Peter Greenaway

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
Re: Filmspotter Marathon #6
« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2010, 11:33:34 AM »
I have the idea in my head that most Australian movies have some kind of fantastic end like a giant rabbit eating the main character. I'm not really sure where I get that from.
rofl - I only just found this thread - I think there are some improvements to be made to the list, however, I really want to see the movie about a giant rabbit eating the main character - already is sounds like one of the best aussie films ;)
I'm still embarrassed to have lobbied for the inclusion of Careful, He Might Hear You.

pixote
Great  |  Near Great  |  Very Good  |  Good  |  Fair  |  Mixed  |  Middling  |  Bad