Author Topic: Apple Talk  (Read 37391 times)

The Deer Hunter

• Elite Member
  • My name is Jeff
Re: Apple Talk
« Reply #300 on: October 16, 2019, 01:03:00 AM »
Ever since I updated my phone to the latest iOS I’ve been having an issue with notifications. I don’t get a sound for the notification until my phone is unlocked. I can take my phone out of my pocket and see a notification of a text from 15 minutes ago but I get no sound until I unlock the phone. I know there’s a setting under do not disturb about this but my do not disturb is never turned on. It’s a pain.

MartinTeller

• FAB
  • Objectively Awesome
  • martinteller.wordpress.com
    • my movie blog
« Reply #301 on: October 16, 2019, 09:45:31 AM »
Yeah the latest update has been pretty buggy. I've been missing notification sounds as well, also I have to delete every email twice.

The Deer Hunter

• Elite Member
  • My name is Jeff
« Reply #302 on: October 16, 2019, 06:20:02 PM »
They just pushed through an update for bug fixes that included notifications so here's hoping.

FLYmeatwad

• An Acronym
  • Objectively Awesome
  • I am trying to impress myself. I have yet to do it
    • Processed Grass
« Reply #303 on: October 16, 2019, 07:02:15 PM »
I have iPhone 11 now. (Product)Red.

The Deer Hunter

• Elite Member
  • My name is Jeff
« Reply #304 on: February 19, 2020, 03:08:19 AM »
Does anyone know of any good third party programs for sorting through iPhone photos? Something that i can trust and that will make Apple's way of sorting photos not ridiculously dumb. I'm trying to take photos off my phone onto my pc and sort through them but Apple doesn't organise them in any useful way.

FLYmeatwad

• An Acronym
  • Objectively Awesome
  • I am trying to impress myself. I have yet to do it
    • Processed Grass
« Reply #305 on: October 21, 2020, 08:02:14 PM »
Should I get 12 Pro or 12 Pro Max? The size of my 11 is the same as the 12, so not sure that going up another .6 inches will change that much negatively or positively? Like, it probably won't make it uncomfortably big. My plan with the 11 was to do the entry level model and go on the Apple monthly plan until the 5G phones hit, then get the higher end model, but I didn't anticipate there being four models around launch. How big it too big? Does someone who knows more about cameras than me know if the extra $100/extra $10 a month make it worth it? I assume that the battery life the biggest model offers will be a good thing.