Author Topic: Post a Pic of Yourself Here...Or Your Dog...Or Cat  (Read 286981 times)

etdoesgood

• These are a few of my favorite things...
Re: Post a Pic of Yourself Here...Or Your Dog...Or Cat
« Reply #3720 on: February 19, 2020, 12:40:54 AM »

Saturday before hitting the first Phoenix Rising FC game with my fellow season ticket holder and father.

Dad and I on our annual triple header of films on NYE. This year: Star Wars, Uncut Gems, and Little Women.

A couple of friends who like to lay around my feet while I do all my reading and posting on movies.
(Left: Ollie; was found by the Humane Society of Yuma abandoned on the side of the road with his sister Mila in spring 2008 as kittens. They've been with me since then, going on 12 next month!)
(Right: Lily; found by HSOY in a Native American reservation after having delivered babies. They got adopted out, she got hernia surgery, recovered, and I got her three years ago. Toby, I'm sure you'll see soon.)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 12:48:34 AM by etdoesgood »
A desert person.

My Sight & Sound 100 Marathon

Simple Distinctions:
Great  |  Good  |  Mixed  | Bad

jdc

• Godfather
  • Accept the mystery
Re: Post a Pic of Yourself Here...Or Your Dog...Or Cat
« Reply #3721 on: February 22, 2020, 12:18:56 AM »
Thanks for sharing. I’ve rarely watched a film with my dad since they almost always put him to sleep. Maybe the last time we went to one was to see Ghost during a weekend trip to LA
"Beer. Now there's a temporary solution."  Homer S.
“The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and great nations” - David Friedman