Author Topic: I just need to whimper  (Read 193804 times)

Junior

• Bert Macklin, FBI
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • What's the rumpus?
    • Benefits of a Classical Education
Re: I just need to whimper
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2009, 11:41:35 PM »
It seems that certain medical issues have returned. With a vengeance.
Check out my blog of many topics

“I’m not a quitter, Kimmy! I watched Interstellar all the way to the end!”

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2009, 11:43:51 PM »
Aww...  :'(

pixote
Great  |  Near Great  |  Very Good  |  Good  |  Fair  |  Mixed  |  Middling  |  Bad

FroHam X

• Objectively Awesome
  • “By any seeds necessary.”
    • justAtad
« Reply #122 on: November 06, 2009, 10:15:59 AM »

Not good. Medical issues are never good.
"We didn't clean the hamster's cage, the hamster's cage cleaned us!"

Can't get enough FroHam? Read more of my musings at justAtad

facedad

• Objectively Awesome
  • World Phucking Champions.
    • Be my netflix friend
« Reply #123 on: November 06, 2009, 11:55:40 AM »

Indeed.
You're just jealous! Nobody loves you because you're tiny and made of meat!

https://twitter.com/thefaceboy

http://www.thereelists.com

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
  • "Bravo Vincent....Bravo!"
« Reply #124 on: November 06, 2009, 01:14:30 PM »

Indeed.

especially the ones that have to be discussed in vague terms.     Sorry man.  :(

"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

oldkid

• Objectively Awesome
  • Hi there! Feed me worlds!
« Reply #125 on: November 07, 2009, 02:45:44 AM »
I'm with you, Junior.  I can't afford my medication and the results are unpleasant.
"It's not art unless it has the potential to be a disaster." Bansky

saltine

• Administrator
  • Godfather
« Reply #126 on: November 07, 2009, 02:49:40 AM »
I'm with you, Junior.  I can't afford my medication and the results are unpleasant.

sorry to hear this, stevekimes
Texan Down Under

FifthCityMuse

• Elite Member
  • Good work, sycophants!
« Reply #127 on: November 07, 2009, 03:56:42 AM »
I'm at school, at 8.45pm on a Saturday. the construction of the showreel for the screening is going on in the room. I'm on standby to support my teacher and the one fellow student who is here to do the work. I honestly don't know if I'm going to be leaving any time in the next 12 hours. I don't know if there's actually any work for me to do as of this stage. I should be doing my documentation, but... Blerg.

I'm tired.

I finished my film about 3 hours ago. It was due on Thursday 11pm. There is so much that has gone on since Thursday 7pm, and the majority of it I haven't explained here, and I'm not sure how I feel and it's all complex, and the main reason I haven't said anything is because I'm not sure how things are now. Sorry to be vague, but I think it might still be best.

I have so much documentation that needs to be done by wednesday, so I have no idea how much sleep I'm actually liable to get between then and now.

Although it does look like I might get home tonight now. My teacher's telling me to go, and I'm not gonna go yet (I haven't got the all clear on my film yet, and I'm not going before I get that), but I might be going within the hour.

I'm so done. Just done.

saltine

• Administrator
  • Godfather
« Reply #128 on: November 07, 2009, 04:02:35 AM »
I'm at school, at 8.45pm on a Saturday. the construction of the showreel for the screening is going on in the room. I'm on standby to support my teacher and the one fellow student who is here to do the work. I honestly don't know if I'm going to be leaving any time in the next 12 hours. I don't know if there's actually any work for me to do as of this stage. I should be doing my documentation, but... Blerg.

I'm tired.

I finished my film about 3 hours ago. It was due on Thursday 11pm. There is so much that has gone on since Thursday 7pm, and the majority of it I haven't explained here, and I'm not sure how I feel and it's all complex, and the main reason I haven't said anything is because I'm not sure how things are now. Sorry to be vague, but I think it might still be best.

I have so much documentation that needs to be done by wednesday, so I have no idea how much sleep I'm actually liable to get between then and now.

Although it does look like I might get home tonight now. My teacher's telling me to go, and I'm not gonna go yet (I haven't got the all clear on my film yet, and I'm not going before I get that), but I might be going within the hour.

I'm so done. Just done.

:( hope it works out
Texan Down Under

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
« Reply #129 on: November 09, 2009, 09:44:34 AM »
My family, yeah, my family. The lowdown goes like this,

My one brother is cool, lives with his ex-girlfriend and her parents and takes care of himself. My other brother, Pat, is perpetually in trouble, and he lives with my mom in Wisconsin. My mother is a basket case, she goes from job to job and has trouble keeping friends, jobs and boyfriends because he has a crazy temper. She likes to complain all the time and she never thinks things through, her solution to any problem is to fly off the handle.

Last night my brother Pat called me at 10:30 yelling about how my mom's boyfriend was kicking them out of the house and calling the police on them. My brother and mom wanted me to drive to the Dells and pick them up, but I had my first day of work and knew I wouldn't make it back in time. They yelled and screamed about how I was abandoning them and all that stiff and then hung up on me. Of course it doesn't matter to them that it took me a year to find a job, or that I had to get up at 3 in the morning for work, they called me at least three more times and then started txting me at 1 in the morning to tell me that things had been smoothed over.

Of course no apology was ever offered by them, which is par for the course. My mother put me into bankruptcy and her and Pat have borrowed close to 5 thousand dollars from me over the past year, money that I'll never see again. I love my family, I really do, but I don't know how much more of this I can take.