love

Author Topic: I just need to whimper  (Read 193869 times)

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
Re: I just need to whimper
« Reply #270 on: June 20, 2010, 12:02:17 PM »
I don't know why these conversations are always happening? We all know that there is one man on these forums who is the official throw down guy as well as the official defender of honor.  :D

(Guys, I think Bill might be Batman.)

I'm shooting more for Captain America, or the Monarch of a small European country who goes by then name, of Doom, Viktor Von. :)

Corndog

• Objectively Awesome
  • Oo-da-lolly, Oo-da-lolly, golly what a day!
    • Corndog Chats
« Reply #271 on: June 20, 2010, 01:51:12 PM »
I don't know why these conversations are always happening? We all know that there is one man on these forums who is the official throw down guy as well as the official defender of honor.  :D

Ooooo, look at the big tough nice guy flexing his muscles. Yea, you're tough. And I was in Toy Story 3.
"Time is the speed at which the past decays."

Sam the Cinema Snob

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #272 on: July 03, 2010, 12:51:22 PM »
A wasp stung me in the side of the head. So now the left side of my head, plus my ear, feels swollen and I can't think straight because of all the pounding pain.

Usually bug stings don't bug me that much, but this one, because of its location, is excruciating.

And yea, I took drugs. Haven't helped yet.

edgar00

• 00 Agent
  • Objectively Awesome
  • corndogs are better than Die Another Day
    • Between The Seats
« Reply #273 on: July 03, 2010, 12:58:15 PM »

(Guys, I think Bill might be Batman.)

I'm shooting more for Captain America, or the Monarch of a small European country who goes by then name, of Doom, Viktor Von. :)

Just watch out that you don't get the attention of Her Majesty's Secret Service, otherwise your reign won't last long.
-Le Chiffre: You changed your shirt, Mr Bond. I hope our little game isn't causing you to perspire.

-James Bond: A little. But I won't consider myself to be in trouble until I start weeping blood.

https://twitter.com/Betweentheseats
http://crabkeyheadquarters.wordpress.com/

tinyholidays

• Elite Member
  • It's a hard world for little things.
« Reply #274 on: July 03, 2010, 12:59:42 PM »
A wasp stung me in the side of the head. So now the left side of my head, plus my ear, feels swollen and I can't think straight because of all the pounding pain.

Usually bug stings don't bug me that much, but this one, because of its location, is excruciating.

And yea, I took drugs. Haven't helped yet.

Ahhhh!!! Be careful, sammy-boy. We don't want you having an allergic reaction.  :-\

Sam the Cinema Snob

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #275 on: July 05, 2010, 05:30:12 PM »
Pff, that was nothing. Today I stepped on a nail, and just as we were almost done working too. This is not shaping up to be my month.

Adrienne

« Reply #276 on: September 09, 2010, 05:14:03 AM »
Pff, that was nothing. Today I stepped on a nail, and just as we were almost done working too. This is not shaping up to be my month.

Careful. Lockjaw.

flieger

« Reply #277 on: September 09, 2010, 05:31:48 AM »

Careful. Lockjaw.

True. My great-grandfather died from that.

Adrienne

« Reply #278 on: September 09, 2010, 05:33:43 AM »

Careful. Lockjaw.

And my g g grandmother  :(

Sam the Cinema Snob

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #279 on: September 09, 2010, 07:37:51 AM »

Careful. Lockjaw.

And my g g grandmother  :(
I had my tetanus shot, so I'm good.