I'm not sure how to approach this list exactly. I feel like I'll just end up saying "it's boring" or "it's confusing and unstructured" for everything. I mean, Scary Movie 2 is one of the truly worst films I've seen but I wouldn't call it well loved. I'd use the FS100 to highlight loved ones but maybe that'd be passe?
1. Citizen Kane - So boring
2. Seven Samurai - So boring I couldn't finish it...twice.
3. There Will Be Blood - Seriously people, how can you not think Daniel Day Lewis' performance here is one of the worst in film history. It is the hammiest, most over the top piece of nonsense ever and completely brings down whatever quality the film might otherwise posses.
4. 8 1/2 - What the hell is going on?
5. Sunrise - So boring
6. Sunset Boulevard - So boring
7. In A Lonely Place - Why do people who don't like each other stick around each other so much?
8. M - So boring
9. Duck Soup - Criminally unfunny. Oh look, you cut his tie with scissors and set his hat on fire, that's funny. Oh wait, no, it isn't funny, you're just an arse.
And having run out of Top 100 films I gave 1 star to, for good measure:
10. Where The Wild Things Are - So boring