Author Topic: General Chatter  (Read 229377 times)

St. Martin the Bald

• Lurker
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
Re: General Chatter
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2010, 11:05:26 PM »
This thread isn't nearly the gold mine it used to be under the post whoring moniker...

Ahem, Mr. Moderator, I thought that was the point.  ;)

Merely an observation Ms Admin - I long for the old untamed heady days of yore...
Hey, nice marmot!

ses

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
    • Sarah's Kitchen Adventures
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2010, 11:08:03 PM »
This thread isn't nearly the gold mine it used to be under the post whoring moniker...

Merely an observation Ms Admin - I long for the old untamed heady days of yore...

Remember those days?  The Top Gun quotes went on and on and on...sigh.
"It's a fool who looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart"

http://sarahskitchenadventures.blogspot.com/

St. Martin the Bald

• Lurker
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2010, 11:14:06 PM »

I can hear someone already:

TWO OF YOUR SNOT-NOSED JOCKEYS moderators DID A FLYBY post whore ON MY TOWER in my forum AT OVER 400 KNOTS! I WANT SOME BUTTS, I WANT ‘EM NOW, I’VE HAD IT!!!  :P
Hey, nice marmot!

ses

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2010, 11:17:19 PM »

TWO OF YOUR SNOT-NOSED JOCKEYS moderators DID A FLYBY post whore ON MY TOWER in my forum AT OVER 400 KNOTS! I WANT SOME BUTTS, I WANT ‘EM NOW, I’VE HAD IT!!!  :P

That just about covers the post whoring.  The hard deck for this thread was less post whoring.  You knew it, you broke it.

St. Martin the Bald

• Lurker
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2010, 11:19:46 PM »

That just about covers the post whoring.  The hard deck for this thread was less post whoring.  You knew it, you broke it.

Maybe I should be a truck driver. Hey ses you know the name of that truck driving school. Truck Master I think it is. I might need that
Hey, nice marmot!

ses

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2010, 11:22:30 PM »

Maybe I should be a truck driver. Hey ses you know the name of that truck driving school. Truck Master I think it is. I might need that

I guess that post whoring wasn't such a big hit, huh?  I know it's tough. You're a moderator, you have to live with that reputation. But it's like you're post whoring against a ghost.

St. Martin the Bald

• Lurker
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2010, 11:29:23 PM »

Ahem, Mr. Moderator, I thought that was the point.  ;)

Remember those days?  The Top Gun quotes went on and on and on...sigh.

TWO OF YOUR SNOT-NOSED JOCKEYS moderators DID A FLYBY post whore ON MY TOWER in my forum AT OVER 400 KNOTS! I WANT SOME BUTTS, I WANT ‘EM NOW, I’VE HAD IT!!!  :P

That just about covers the post whoring.  The hard deck for this thread was less post whoring.  You knew it, you broke it.

I guess that post whoring wasn't such a big hit, huh?  I know it's tough. You're a moderator, you have to live with that reputation. But it's like you're post whoring against a ghost.

For 8 weeks you’ll postwhore against the best trolls in the Internets. You were #2, Cougar was #1. Cougar lost it, turned in his keyboard. You guys are #1. But you remember one thing: you screw up just this much you’ll be posting in an AOL chatroom fulla middle-age guys posing as girls and wow addicts outta south korea.
Hey, nice marmot!

ses

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2010, 11:30:40 PM »
I can't top that, Marty.  You! You are still dangerous. You can be my wingman anytime.  :) :) :) :) :)

1SO

• FAB
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Marathon Man
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2010, 11:31:08 PM »
I believe women are much more comfortable being intimate and sexual with other women than men with men.  This theory is certainly shaped by the media, conversations at social functions and my years in college, but I don't think it's sexist or narrow-minded to believe that.

St. Martin the Bald

• Lurker
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2010, 11:32:44 PM »
I believe women are much more comfortable being intimate and sexual with other women than men with men.  This theory is certainly shaped by the media, conversations at social functions and my years in college, but I don't think it's sexist or narrow-minded to believe that.

I definitely WANT to believe that...I know.
That makes me sexist and narrow minded...I'm pretty sure.
Hey, nice marmot!