Author Topic: General Chatter  (Read 229206 times)

oldkid

• Objectively Awesome
  • Hi there! Feed me worlds!
Re: General Chatter
« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2011, 03:06:54 AM »
Hey, a little pimpage that I usually don't participate in, but if any of you feel so inclined head to the link below to vote for my blog. Bill's Movie Emporium, in the Best Review Blog category for the 2011 Total Film Blog Awards. Thanks to any who do vote. :)

2011 Total Film Movie Blog Awards

But "Between the Seats" is a nominee, too!  How do I choose?
"It's not art unless it has the potential to be a disaster." Bansky

Mosca

« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2011, 07:52:33 AM »
Hey, a little pimpage that I usually don't participate in, but if any of you feel so inclined head to the link below to vote for my blog. Bill's Movie Emporium, in the Best Review Blog category for the 2011 Total Film Blog Awards. Thanks to any who do vote. :)

Bill, I voted for you as I don't want you to break my effing legs! And also, because you write thoughtfully and, in a good way, pugnaciously! Onwards and upwards  :)

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2011, 11:49:58 AM »

But "Between the Seats" is a nominee, too!  How do I choose?

The only proper way to choose is to use rock, paper, scissors, but I'm not sure how that would work in your situation. :)

Bill, I voted for you as I don't want you to break my effing legs! And also, because you write thoughtfully and, in a good way, pugnaciously! Onwards and upwards  :)

Thank you kindly :)

oldkid

• Objectively Awesome
  • Hi there! Feed me worlds!
« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2011, 01:50:00 PM »
I voted for you, Bill, but don't tell Edgar.  Frankly, you review more animation and that's the tops in my book.
"It's not art unless it has the potential to be a disaster." Bansky

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2011, 09:05:44 AM »
I voted for you, Bill, but don't tell Edgar.  Frankly, you review more animation and that's the tops in my book.

Ha :) Your secret is safe with me.

Emiliana

• Elite Member
  • Life is a Cabaret!
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2011, 06:12:09 PM »
Could somebody please tell me who this is? I feel I should recognise her, but I don't.

Somebody I know posted this as their facebook profile picture, and I don't want to ask them about it.

Junior

• Bert Macklin, FBI
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • What's the rumpus?
    • Benefits of a Classical Education
« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2011, 06:24:23 PM »
According to TinyEye it's Priscilla Presley. TinyEye is great for looking up who is in a picture.
Check out my blog of many topics

“I’m not a quitter, Kimmy! I watched Interstellar all the way to the end!”

Melvil

• Godfather
  • Eek
« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2011, 06:25:38 PM »
According to TinyEye it's Priscilla Presley. TinyEye is great for looking up who is in a picture.

Ha, you beat me by seconds. Love TinEye.

Emiliana

• Elite Member
  • Life is a Cabaret!
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2011, 06:28:45 PM »
Wow, fantastic, thanks guys! I have never heard of TinEye before - looks very useful. Bookmarked!

Melvil

• Godfather
  • Eek
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2011, 06:30:26 PM »
As a side note, I never would have recognized her based on how she looks now. ;)