5 10 should have made it
10. Wajda (Kanal) - Great Polish director that will be big if people give him a chance.
9. Kim Ji-Woon (Tale of Two Sisters) - Deserved more than just my vote, why Bondo?
8. Kobayashi (Harakiri) - Amazing Japanese director, hopefully will make the next one.
7. Clouzot (Wages of Fear) - Sad to see I was alone in voting for him, every bit as good as Renoir.
6. Rossellini (Rome Open City) - Deserved Fellini's spot, best Italian neorealist.
5. Babenco (Pixote) - A director that deserves better than the scraps you people throw at him.
4. Moodyson (F*cking Amal) - Deserves more love than just my own (thought you guys liked Amal).
3. Guy Maddin (My Winnipeg) - Apparently all the Canadians here hate their country.
2. Errol Morris (Fog of War) - Unforgivable.
1. Tarkovsky (Stalker) - No words, you are all dead to me