Both Ramsey's film are far better than the Truman Show.
So glad I haven't mailed out your Christmas card yet. This is more inexplicable to me than anything Bondo or FLY ever posted.
5 10 should have made it
9. Kim Ji-Woon (Tale of Two Sisters) - One of my favorites working today, not All Time. But certainly better than Bong Joon-ho
5. Babenco (Pixote) - A director that deserves better than the scraps you people throw at him.
Agree. As soon as I get my hands on the DVD, it's on!
4. Moodyson (F*cking Amal) - Deserves more love than just my own (thought you guys liked Amal).
3. Guy Maddin (My Winnipeg) - Apparently all the Canadians here hate their country.
2. Errol Morris (Fog of War) - Unforgivable.
Three directors I don't love as much as the rest of you, but I expected to see them because of all the love on the boards.
1. Tarkovsky (Stalker) - I didn't like him until Stalker. Then he made my ballot. So I ain't dead yet.