Author Topic: What are you doing?  (Read 592302 times)

AAAutin

• Elite Member
Re: What are you doing?
« Reply #1550 on: August 30, 2011, 01:47:29 PM »
Boy, will they be disappointed: He's just referring to his audio endeavor, which happens to be called "The Whiteboard Podcast."

"Daddy, daddy, can we huddle around the computer and listen to the men talk about movies and stuff?"

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
  • "Bravo Vincent....Bravo!"
« Reply #1551 on: August 30, 2011, 01:52:13 PM »
Oooooo.....ha ha.  Ok.  Yeah I guess I've been out of the loop.  Maybe I can listen to that audio over the top of something like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnIojJWKTjw&feature=related
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

AAAutin

• Elite Member
« Reply #1552 on: August 30, 2011, 01:53:52 PM »
I was really hoping that was going to be a piece of Vangelis score...

Corndog

• Objectively Awesome
  • Oo-da-lolly, Oo-da-lolly, golly what a day!
    • Corndog Chats
« Reply #1553 on: August 30, 2011, 02:06:11 PM »

Ha, that's what I was expecting it to be too, and I think ferris was insinuating that one of his brilliant children was going to perform his own stop motion. I still remember the short film he produced.
"Time is the speed at which the past decays."

AAAutin

• Elite Member
« Reply #1554 on: August 30, 2011, 02:07:43 PM »
I still remember the short film he produced.

Oh?

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1555 on: August 30, 2011, 02:11:00 PM »

Ha, that's what I was expecting it to be too, and I think ferris was insinuating that one of his brilliant children was going to perform his own stop motion. I still remember the short film he produced.

Yeah - that's it :)

"Brilliant" LOL. Yes depending on the day :)  Lately if you gave any of those kids that label they'd either lose it or it'd be growing mold under their bed by the end of the week ;)
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

Corndog

• Objectively Awesome
  • Oo-da-lolly, Oo-da-lolly, golly what a day!
    • Corndog Chats
« Reply #1556 on: August 30, 2011, 02:13:39 PM »
I can only assume the children of a brilliant man would also be brilliant  ;)
"Time is the speed at which the past decays."

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1557 on: August 30, 2011, 02:18:41 PM »
I still remember the short film he produced.

Oh?

ok not quite a short film, but it's got some charm nonetheless:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLCDkvvnngU

He's now doing a bunch of stop motion stuff with Legos, but he hasn't been happy enought with any of them to post on Youtube....

(switchboard)

AAAutin

• Elite Member
« Reply #1558 on: August 30, 2011, 02:38:14 PM »
but it's got some charm nonetheless

Hell yeah, it does. (And quite relatable, to boot: I can't tell you how many times I have been thinking about tacos just before being sideswiped by some calamitous event...then again, that's probably because I spend most of my day thinking about tacos.) What music did you use? It sounds very Williamsian.

He's now doing a bunch of stop motion stuff with Legos, but he hasn't been happy enought with any of them to post on Youtube....

Is your son, by chance, Vincent Gallo? If not, tell him his adoring public cries out for more. (I'm a sucker for all things Lego.)

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1559 on: August 30, 2011, 02:43:48 PM »
but it's got some charm nonetheless

Hell yeah, it does. (And quite relatable, to boot: I can't tell you how many times I have been thinking about tacos just before being sideswiped by some calamitous event...then again, that's probably because I spend most of my day thinking about tacos.) What music did you use? It sounds very Williamsian.

Is your son, by chance, Vincent Gallo? If not, tell him his adoring public cries out for more. (I'm a sucker for all things Lego.)

Nice comments :) thank you.  I'll pass those along.  Yeah the kids' got his dad's completely random sense of humor.  That music is from Dragonheart, if memory serves
(switchboard)